Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   2014 SRT Deep Cherry Red (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/2014-srt-deep-cherry-red-57828.html)

phillysrt 04-05-2013 11:11 AM

2014 SRT Deep Cherry Red
 
all you guys out there that ordered Deep Cherry Red, whats your status if you mind me asking....

mine is due to be at dealer on 4/17

Artofnoize 04-05-2013 08:09 PM

I just hit d status. Mine is a recent order placed lat week though.

Scottina06 04-05-2013 11:00 PM

Re: 2014 SRT Deep Cherry Red
 
become a level 3, 4 or lifetime member and we can track your SRT for ya. From von# to delivery. VOTS cannot do that. Youll know the jeeps at your dealer before they do....

ViperGTS 04-06-2013 07:48 AM

Re: 2014 SRT Deep Cherry Red
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by phillysrt (Post 796510)
all you guys out there that ordered Deep Cherry Red, whats your status if you mind me asking....

mine is due to be at dealer on 4/17

I'm still D1 status but the dealer said our deep cherry SRT is supposed to ship 4-12-13.

phillysrt 04-06-2013 11:49 AM

Ya mine shipped 4-5 and supposed to be here on the 17th!!!

Seems like the deep cherry reds got delayed big time. Only whites and blacks shipped seems like

Artofnoize 04-06-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 797006)
become a level 3, 4 or lifetime member and we can track your SRT for ya. From von# to delivery. VOTS cannot do that. Youll know the jeeps at your dealer before they do....


So I'm guessing you guys have someone that works scheduling at Chrysler then?

phillysrt 04-06-2013 02:04 PM

I was wondering that too..???

mangoe 04-06-2013 02:09 PM

Re: 2014 SRT Deep Cherry Red
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Artofnoize (Post 797405)
So I'm guessing you guys have someone that works scheduling at Chrysler then?

We can't tell you how the cake is bake,but we got the hook up man,that's how we roll at jeepgarage.org,we got the connection, no 1 site on the net.

Scottina06 04-06-2013 03:40 PM

Re: 2014 SRT Deep Cherry Red
 
thank you mangoe!


nope...we just have a mad scientist that can track ANY Chrysler/jeep/dodge vehicle from von# to delivery! You just have to become a premiuim member level 3 or higher and send me or milous your von# or vin# Its updated manmy times a day and we are the ONLY site that can track after it leaves the factory. We will track it all the way to the dealer via rail, truck, boat etc.

GalidiinaeSRT 04-06-2013 07:13 PM

Re: 2014 SRT Deep Cherry Red
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mangoe (Post 797426)
We can't tell you how the cake is bake,but we got the hook up man,that's how we roll at jeepgarage.org,we got the connection, no 1 site on the net.

I think the number on site on the net is...Google

Artofnoize 04-10-2013 11:33 AM

I was informed last night I was in F status which is paint. She said should be completed today.

kjf18 04-10-2013 12:03 PM

Ordered my deep cherry red Overland on Feb 6. Built March 25. Stuck in Inspection hell since, with no end in sight.

KJF


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community