Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Members Rides-Showoff (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/)
-   -   My 1st jeep! 14' Grand Cherokee Overland (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/my-1st-jeep-14-grand-cherokee-overland-57855.html)

Jfernandezjr 04-05-2013 09:03 PM

My 1st jeep! 14' Grand Cherokee Overland
 
1 Attachment(s)
Took delivery last Friday. And I must say I love it! From a 2002 Ford Exploder to a granite overland :D:D:D

bill_de 04-05-2013 09:08 PM

Re: My 1st jeep! 14' Grand Cherokee Overland
 
Congratulations! That's a big step up.

Jfernandezjr 04-05-2013 09:11 PM

Re: My 1st jeep! 14' Grand Cherokee Overland
 
Yes thank you. Posted picture

T-Ride 04-05-2013 09:16 PM

Re: My 1st jeep! 14' Grand Cherokee Overland
 
Great looking jeep

SnoFire 04-05-2013 09:39 PM

Congrats!! Looking good

GBJeep 04-05-2013 09:59 PM

Re: My 1st jeep! 14' Grand Cherokee Overland
 
Nice looking ride you have there. Congrats!

Jfernandezjr 04-05-2013 10:03 PM

Re: My 1st jeep! 14' Grand Cherokee Overland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GBJeep (Post 796979)
Nice looking ride you have there. Congrats!

thank you! nothing like hard work to get something you really want! :thumbsup:

Iceman4123ca 04-05-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jfernandezjr (Post 796922)
Took delivery last Friday. And I must say I love it! From a 2002 Ford Exploder to a granite overland :D:D:D

Nice step up. Congratulations!

Scottina06 04-05-2013 10:14 PM

Re: My 1st jeep! 14' Grand Cherokee Overland
 
wow...gorgeous

Copefree 04-06-2013 06:03 AM

Re: My 1st jeep! 14' Grand Cherokee Overland
 
I think you just made my final color choice be granite. I've been going back and forth between granite and white and obsessing over which one to go with. I've poured over hundred of photos. Constantly switching between the two.

I believe your photo just solidified granite for me.


Thanks looks great! So nice under the sun when it's all cleaned up.

Srt8_hmi 04-06-2013 06:31 AM

Re: My 1st jeep! 14' Grand Cherokee Overland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Copefree (Post 797096)
I think you just made my final color choice be granite. I've been going back and forth between granite and white and obsessing over which one to go with. I've poured over hundred of photos. Constantly switching between the two.

I believe your photo just solidified granite for me.


Thanks looks great! So nice under the sun when it's all cleaned up.

I saw a granite Overland last night and it is stunning. If you can keep up with keeping dark colors clean then it's the color to get IMO. The contrast with the wheels and bright accents really sets it off.

Jfernandezjr 04-06-2013 07:00 AM

Re: My 1st jeep! 14' Grand Cherokee Overland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Srt8_hmi (Post 797106)
I saw a granite Overland last night and it is stunning. If you can keep up with keeping dark colors clean then it's the color to get IMO. The contrast with the wheels and bright accents really sets it off.

I would definatley recommend granite over the white. I almost went with the white, happy I didn't.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community