Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   SouthWest (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f117/)
-   -   Central Valley California peepsies!!! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f117/central-valley-california-peepsies-57904.html)

SaVed4EvEr 04-06-2013 05:33 PM

Central Valley California peepsies!!!

Sooooo, I've been looking and looking and looking (head hurts now) for peepsies in my neighborhood. Apparently either I suck at searching or everyone from around me is hiding or they don't exist because aliens have taken over central valley and I still have yet to be taken over or people here just don't drive Jeeps(impossible cuz I drive one!)...

Well anywhos, I hope someone replies cuz I feels a bit lonely not having any Jeep friends on a "Jeep forum"! :( How ironic lol!

Oh and everyone else is welcome to say hello and bs. Noooo worries:)

TheStreet16 04-08-2013 12:41 AM

Re: Central Valley California peepsies!!!

I know of one in the bay area. A couple in LA and a couple in SD. That's about the regular NON-Wk2 people lol.

SaVed4EvEr 04-08-2013 01:05 AM

Haha thanks! Which one are you from that regional list? I already like you and I'm the new kid on the block sooooo guess what?! You just made friends with this nerd :D woot!!! This is like the greatest day/night of your life! Hahahahaha!!!

TheStreet16 04-08-2013 01:41 AM

San Diego.

haha thanks. better then studying stats.

SaVed4EvEr 04-08-2013 01:59 AM

Never seen much of San Diego but did go to SeaWorld. Planning on SD Zoo next. Oh! And Legoland! But some peepsies have told me SD is a beautiful place. I'm not a fan of big cities though. Soooo enough of bagging of your city...lol

Oh my gorsh! I hate stats! It made my head go round and round and round. Glad I had a good instructor though. I would've never passed the class otherwise. Phew! And I can tell you're addicted to JG cuz instead of hitting the books, you're hitting up JG lol

TheStreet16 04-08-2013 02:07 AM

We do have Seaworld and the Zoo and the Wild Animal Park and beaches! Lots of beaches. SD has a little bit of everything. You can go from living downtown in the city to the middle of nowhere in the mountains in 60-90 minutes depending on how isolated you wanna get. I love it and I've been around the country and nothing's made me wanna leave.

Haha so true. The worst thing to happen to my homework/studying was the JG App and video games. Stats isn't that bad in all honesty; this is applied stats so it's a little different. I think the class is officially called "Statistics for the Applied Sciences across the Social Sciences" lol

SaVed4EvEr 04-08-2013 02:31 AM

I like the sound of beaches but I'm only a night time fan of beaches. I don't care how cold it gets, I loooove going to the beach in cold weather especially when it rains. I am not a white girl(speaking of skin color in this case). I have a perfect tan and I love my color so I don't spend much time in the sun exceptions to work and morning sun, vitamin D!

I'm a mountain/country type. I hate living where I live now. But when I go up into the mountains, it takes me a while to get back home. My favorite places I've visited are inyo and mono counties! It's my dream to live in mono county.

Sounds like you've lived in SD for a long while. My volunteer grandpa tells me to move there or to Texas lol.

Stats is stats to me. But the twist in the course name has me a bit interested...I'm hooked on nothing unless I like JG and I'm starting to lol

jrjeep 04-08-2013 12:03 PM

LA in the mix

SaVed4EvEr 04-09-2013 01:01 AM

What part of LA?

jrjeep 04-10-2013 10:49 AM

socal about 30min from downtown

SaVed4EvEr 04-10-2013 11:03 AM

You're right in the middle of la!

jrjeep 04-10-2013 05:45 PM

yup