Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WJ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f51/)
-   -   Update on project carbon fiber dragon wing panels (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f51/update-on-project-carbon-fiber-dragon-wing-panels-58167.html)

sl1980able 04-10-2013 04:26 PM

Update on project carbon fiber dragon wing panels

3 Attachment(s)
Here are a few pics of a little project I am trying to bring to the WJ Jeep Community. Let me know if you guys are interested in a product like this. I have not seen anything like this available for the WJ Jeep. I have seen something like this for a WK but it is an overlay piece only. This is a direct bolt on part. Mine is a prototype version that needs a little refinement.

cheapjeep 04-10-2013 07:59 PM

Re: Update on project carbon fiber dragon wing panels

TJXJWJ is gonna sh@t when he see's that . Looks awesome bro!

sl1980able 04-10-2013 09:09 PM

Good that was kinda the point ;-) Thanks

TheStreet16 04-11-2013 01:58 AM

Interested!

and yes TJXJWJ gonna get excited and propose to you.

TJXJWJ 04-11-2013 07:03 AM

I just shat myself....

JeepFreak12 04-11-2013 07:31 AM

Looks awesome. Id be interested!

sl1980able 04-11-2013 09:11 AM

I'm sorry I'm taken I got a beautiful wife that actually lets me do all this! Thanks again for the feed back.

Yeah and that big gapping nasty hole by the rad cap that missing chunk of plastic (long story) I am getting another shroud for free because of the issue.

JeepFreak12 04-11-2013 10:12 AM

I honestly didn't see the piece missing lol. Where did you get the fan shroud done at?

dudefromflorida 04-11-2013 10:56 AM

Id be interested!

sl1980able 04-11-2013 04:19 PM

Im going to leave the place unmentioned because it was sub contracted out. Although everything else they did turned out great. It's is the least of my worries right now. Another member on here will be testing the fitament on the 4.7 Jeep everything should line up the same with the airguides "flat panels" you guys see in the pics. I am just double checking before I bring it to production. Should be available next month. If all goes right. If there is enough interest I can do a batch of them at one time. Or maybe on a order to made part.

TJXJWJ 04-11-2013 06:50 PM

Just a heads up...this may or may not work with an 04. Have you had a chance to check one? It might be fine, but with the grille being different, that part might also need to be different. If you need a test fitter for an 04 or any dimensions or pics, just let me know.

cheapjeep 04-11-2013 08:07 PM

Don't worry about the grill. It will never fit with all those badges.:slapfight: