Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Members Rides-Showoff (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/)
-   -   2014 Summit Pic's (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/2014-summit-pics-58326.html)

glock17 04-13-2013 12:42 PM

2014 Summit Pic's
 
5 Attachment(s)
Finally some pic's. just had an XPEL paint protection along with a full clay and polish dine

SnoFire 04-13-2013 12:49 PM

Looking good!!

jgc4ever 04-13-2013 01:55 PM

Re: 2014 Summit Pic's
 
Very nice! Any pics of the interior you can take and share? Close-ups of the wood grain would be much appreciated too! Question for you, how far up the hood about did you have the X-pel put?

bill_de 04-13-2013 02:01 PM

Re: 2014 Summit Pic's
 
Looks good Glock!



.

glock17 04-13-2013 02:16 PM

Re: 2014 Summit Pic's
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jgc4ever (Post 802959)
Very nice! Any pics of the interior you can take and share? Close-ups of the wood grain would be much appreciated too! Question for you, how far up the hood about did you have the X-pel put?

I went 24" on the hood (XPEL untilimate), after that they have to switch to the 60" W roll which is $$$$. Had the front, side fenders and headlights wrapped. Did a complete clay job and put a coat of Opti-Coat on it as well. I'll get some interior shots shortly

GBJeep 04-13-2013 03:02 PM

Re: 2014 Summit Pic's
 
Nice looking Jeep, Congrats!

AbleRiot 04-13-2013 03:10 PM

Drool worthy

Nice!!!

bongbong18 04-16-2013 11:40 AM

Did you debadge the front of it? It is missing "jeep" from the hood.

glock17 04-16-2013 03:17 PM

Re: 2014 Summit Pic's
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bongbong18 (Post 804968)
Did you debadge the front of it? It is missing "jeep" from the hood.

Yes I did remove - I can appreciate Jeep wanting to market themselves and have no problem with emblems on the car but dear lord I think they over did it with the rear, front and sides all representing the Jeep name. Something had to go so the front it was.

LizLemon 04-16-2013 09:21 PM

So nice! Loving these 2014 Summits

papote 04-20-2013 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glock17 (Post 802972)
I went 24" on the hood (XPEL untilimate), after that they have to switch to the 60" W roll which is $$$$. Had the front, side fenders and headlights wrapped. Did a complete clay job and put a coat of Opti-Coat on it as well. I'll get some interior shots shortly

How much did each piece cost you to put on or the whole thing if priced as one complete job ? Do you have any prior experience using this film? I would like to know if this is best option to protect vehicle instead of the usual, maybe old school, putting on a bra for highway driving.

scooterha 04-20-2013 07:45 AM

Re: 2014 Summit Pic's
 
I do love the black Summits. I agree with Jeeps badges on the 14's being overdone. For some reason the in my perspective the Jeep bade on the tailgate looks cartoonish almost with the size it is.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community