Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   2014 In My Garage! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/2014-in-my-garage-58375.html)

Dave in Pa 04-14-2013 11:09 AM

2014 In My Garage!
 
Yesterday I picked up 2014 Limited, Cashmere with light frost interior, V-6 Tow package, 8.4 Uconnect & Cd player, 18 inch wheels, that I ordered in mid-February! About 47 miles so far and quite happy, no exterior or interior flaws, CD in the console is ridiculous but driving impressions so far are outstanding; traded a 2008 Trailblazer with 76,000 miles that had been flawless also. Love the color but am overwhelmed by the electronics, just going to have to learn. Will take some pictures and post; can someone tell me how to upload them to this site once I have downloaded them into my computer? Thanks! Dave :thumbsup:

Keirik 04-14-2013 11:13 AM

Re: 2014 In My Garage!
 
Sign up for a photobucket account and upload them there, then you can share them easily on here.
Congrats!

bill_de 04-14-2013 11:16 AM

Re: 2014 In My Garage!
 
We want pictures of the Cashmere limited!

Congratulations on the new ride.

AAAA 04-14-2013 11:48 AM

Re: 2014 In My Garage!
 
If you just have a few pix you simply do them as an attachment once you have them in your computer.

SnoFire 04-14-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave in Pa (Post 803475)
Yesterday I picked up 2014 Limited, Cashmere with light frost interior, V-6 Tow package, 8.4 Uconnect & Cd player, 18 inch wheels, that I ordered in mid-February! About 47 miles so far and quite happy, no exterior or interior flaws, CD in the console is ridiculous but driving impressions so far are outstanding; traded a 2008 Trailblazer with 76,000 miles that had been flawless also. Love the color but am overwhelmed by the electronics, just going to have to learn. Will take some pictures and post; can someone tell me how to upload them to this site once I have downloaded them into my computer? Thanks! Dave :thumbsup:

Congrats on the new jeep!! I also just got rid of an 08 Trailblazer. Can't wait for mine

4jeepdiesel 04-14-2013 12:12 PM

Re: 2014 In My Garage!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoFire (Post 803500)
Congrats on the new jeep!! I also just got rid of an 08 Trailblazer. Can't wait for mine


Snofire, I just heard the snow/ice storm is shutting down ALL roads from Detroit to Wisconsin for at least a week.

SnoFire 04-14-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4jeepdiesel (Post 803511)

Snofire, I just heard the snow/ice storm is shutting down ALL roads from Detroit to Wisconsin for at least a week.

Dude, why you gots to say that!!!:(

2012 Summit 04-14-2013 01:00 PM

Re: 2014 In My Garage!
 
Congrats and good luck with your new ride.

4jeepdiesel 04-14-2013 01:21 PM

Re: 2014 In My Garage!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoFire (Post 803534)
Dude, why you gots to say that!!!:(

That's how this board works. Since we have to take crap from others we have to turn around and dish it right back out again.

Also, I'm a bit jealous that I won't be getting mine until later this year.

SnoFire 04-14-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4jeepdiesel (Post 803550)

That's how this board works. Since we have to take crap from others we have to turn around and dish it right back out again.

Also, I'm a bit jealous that I won't be getting mine until later this year.

Hahaha.. Don't know about you but it isn't doing anything around here...either way, it hasn't even moved yet.

Jim_in_PA 04-14-2013 06:00 PM

Re: 2014 In My Garage!
 
Congrats!

Dave in Pa 04-15-2013 05:15 PM

Re: 2014 In My Garage!
 
Hope this works!! http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/...psb16b9d19.jpghttp://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/...ps47512762.jpghttp://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/...ps377154f4.jpghttp://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7fa86810.jpghttp://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/...ps64d7ea51.jpghttp://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/...ps64d7ea51.jpghttp://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/...ps64d7ea51.jpghttp://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/...ps23cdca75.jpghttp://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/...pscd94664f.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community