Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Bronze vs silver trim (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/bronze-vs-silver-trim-58407.html)

tkcane 04-14-2013 09:37 PM

Bronze vs silver trim
 
Do any of the overland color combos include the silver trim vs the gold / bronze? Thanks in advance

Diavel 04-14-2013 09:40 PM

Re: Bronze vs silver trim
 
Yes. There is a black/brown combo that has the silver trim.

Diavel 04-14-2013 09:42 PM

Re: Bronze vs silver trim
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Diavel (Post 803876)
Yes. There is a black/brown combo that has the silver trim.

Actually, I think it's dark blue/brown. Not sure. I'm color impaired! Go to the jeep website and it will show you the combos.

jeep2011 04-14-2013 09:47 PM

Re: Bronze vs silver trim
 
Bronze trim only comes on the summit brown interior.

Beski 04-14-2013 09:54 PM

Re: Bronze vs silver trim
 
Check Here...it shows every color combo from Laredo to Summit:

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee | Interior Leather Seats & 6 Speakers | Jeep

(Just below where it says "Take Control of Comfort" you will see the Dash Photo and 9 Circles to click on)

not_too_shabby 04-14-2013 10:35 PM

Re: Bronze vs silver trim
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beski (Post 803886)
Check Here...it shows every color combo from Laredo to Summit:

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee | Interior Leather Seats & 6 Speakers | Jeep

(Just below where it says "Take Control of Comfort" you will see the Dash Photo and 9 Circles to click on)

Thanks for posting this. It looks like the morocco black on the summit has more of a brushed metal trim look, whereas the morocco black on the overland looks more bronze colored. Also it looks like of the three trims on the overland, the black is a high gloss wood and the other two look like the open pore.

Copefree 04-15-2013 12:36 AM

Re: Bronze vs silver trim
 
I don't mind the bronze trim in my '14 Overland. It actually looks really good.

Do I wish it was silver? Yea :). I think that would look even better.

scooterha 04-15-2013 05:10 AM

Re: Bronze vs silver trim
 
Laredo's and Limited get the trim with goldish hue to it. Overlands with black interior and dark frost/light frost interior get the gold hued trim. Overland with Indigo/Brown gets silver trim. Summit with brown gets copper. Summit with Black gets Silver :-)

myoung84 04-15-2013 08:03 AM

Re: Bronze vs silver trim
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Copefree (Post 803961)
I don't mind the bronze trim in my '14 Overland. It actually looks really good.

Do I wish it was silver? Yea :). I think that would look even better.

I didn't think I would like the light bronze in my Overland but it looks really good. I saw a Summit yesterday with the black interior and it had silver trim, I really didn't like it that much. I think the light bronze looks much better.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community