Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Suspension/Driveline/Brakes/Wheels/Tires (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f109/)
-   -   Pics Wanted 20 inch black on black and chrome/polished on black (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f109/pics-wanted-20-inch-black-on-black-and-chrome-polished-on-black-58570.html)

slythetove 04-17-2013 12:05 PM

Pics Wanted 20 inch black on black and chrome/polished on black
 
Just wanted to see if I could get any pics of 20" overland (I believe) style wheels on Black GC and chrome / polished on Black GC.

Like these:
Jeep Grand Cherokee OEM Wheels

I have a black 2014 and I'm really considering these options but would love to see what they look like on the truck if possible.

Thanks

WVSpelunker 04-18-2013 04:05 PM

Re: Pics Wanted 20 inch black on black and chrome/polished on black
 
This is what I was debating on for my Overland. Not exactly what you wanted, but should give you an idea. I just used plati dip to see if I would like the black wheel look. Here are a before and after. Sorry for the crappy lighting and phone pics, but that's all I have right now.
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...49846014_n.jpg
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...37951239_n.jpg

adthebadstud 04-18-2013 04:55 PM

Re: Pics Wanted 20 inch black on black and chrome/polished on black
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WVSpelunker (Post 806755)
This is what I was debating on for my Overland. Not exactly what you wanted, but should give you an idea. I just used plati dip to see if I would like the black wheel look. Here are a before and after. Sorry for the crappy lighting and phone pics, but that's all I have right now.
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...49846014_n.jpg
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...37951239_n.jpg

Exactly what I will do when I get mine (hopefully tomorrow or Saturday).

Looks good. I will probably plastidip the emblems as well, or most of them at least.

Bart Man 04-18-2013 07:57 PM

Re: Pics Wanted 20 inch black on black and chrome/polished on black
 
Here's my 20" in Black Chrome ! :thumbsup:


http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/w...ps362074c6.jpg

SnoFire 04-18-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bart Man (Post 806923)
Here's my 20" in Black Chrome ! :thumbsup:

Now that looks good!!

trent88 04-18-2013 08:24 PM

Re: Pics Wanted 20 inch black on black and chrome/polished on black
 
http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/pics-gl...0-s-39885.html

http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/new-a...led-50430.html

slythetove 04-19-2013 09:03 AM

Re: Pics Wanted 20 inch black on black and chrome/polished on black
 
THanks for the pics! Where did you buy your wheels by the way?

jgc4ever 04-20-2013 04:55 PM

Re: Pics Wanted 20 inch black on black and chrome/polished on black
 
1 Attachment(s)
Photoshop someone did of a 2014 with black exterior, black 2012 Overland wheels.

slythetove 04-22-2013 08:50 AM

Re: Pics Wanted 20 inch black on black and chrome/polished on black
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jgc4ever (Post 808124)
Photoshop someone did of a 2014 with black exterior, black 2012 Overland wheels.

Thanks, gotta say that looks great!

trent88 04-22-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slythetove (Post 807202)

THanks for the pics! Where did you buy your wheels by the way?

I bought them from a member on here that got after market rims.

VPExhaust 04-26-2013 07:07 PM

Re: Pics Wanted 20 inch black on black and chrome/polished on black
 
I just ordered a set of limited 20" in flat black. I think I may want gloss black..


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community