Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   Performance Pages on Canadian SRT (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/performance-pages-on-canadian-srt-58730.html)

08zx10r 04-20-2013 06:11 AM

Performance Pages on Canadian SRT

Just wondering if anyone in Canada has figured out how to get the performance pages? I don't have an "APPS" button on the RA4. I have gone through all the settings, but don't see it anywhere. It is however on the EVIC.

TotalInferno 04-20-2013 09:33 AM

Sorry I don't know the answer but did you get your car already?

08zx10r 04-20-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TotalInferno (Post 807896)
Sorry I don't know the answer but did you get your car already?

I found one in Cochrane, AB. Was exactly what I ordered. Plus they gave me 4500 more for my trade compared to my local dealer.

TotalInferno 04-20-2013 02:22 PM

4500 is a big difference!

SRTgeek 04-22-2013 02:26 AM

Re: Performance Pages on Canadian SRT

Not yet but the powers that be are working on it is what I was told.

Soon hopefully!

SRTgeek 04-25-2013 07:56 PM

No SRT Pages in Canada

Wrote a blog and directed it at SRT. /crosses fingers

Keyser 04-25-2013 11:04 PM

Your 100% right. Chrysler is full of s**t! 80k with fit finish that hasn't been improved like fender flares that either don't line up properly or come unglued and paint defects that were an issue as far back as wk1 srt8"s but are still found in wk2"s . Jokes on us for putting up with this.

GenevaSRT8 04-26-2013 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDR8 (Post 811689)
No SRT Pages in Canada

Wrote a blog and directed it at SRT. /crosses fingers

Following this with interest, because I would guess that overseas exports won't have it better.
Very nice post on your blog, if the guys at Chrysler/Jeep are reading it, what's not to love about your idea of the USB download through drivesrt.com? This is as close as possible to a zero-cost fix for them... :thumbsup:

mangoe 04-26-2013 08:10 AM

Isn't Ralph Gilles Canadian,the brother that run Chrysler SRT division,he should know better to have this feature available to Canadians,let the consumer choose to use it if they want.

Sybersport 04-26-2013 09:05 AM

Here's a question - for those of us who live close to the US border (Toronto, Vancouver...) I'm wondering if, when we head down there to take our wives shopping, we can connect to the UConnect thing and download the apps.

mangoe 04-26-2013 03:07 PM

Canadians pay more for their Jeep compare to the Americans and get less features on their Jeep.

YYZSRT 04-26-2013 03:55 PM

UConnect Access uses Sprint CDMA - EvDO for the data channel (as a side bar, thats a crying shame as HSPA+ and LTE greatly eclipses the capabilities of EvDO).

It looks like either Chrysler or Sprint did not take advantage of striking a deal with the Canadian CDMA operator to provide service in Canada. I'm hoping the radio module in the head unit is easily replaceable and we can replace it with an LTE module (or we can achieve connectivity with a MiFi access point for that matter). If either option exists, all we need is access to the Apps and we'll "attach" the internet to the head unit.

Alternatively, let us buy our SRTs in the US and DON'T void the warranty (sorry, was that my inside voice again? :) )