Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Visual Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/)
-   -   Custom Grill Inserts (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/custom-grill-inserts-58735.html)

GreenWithEnvy801 04-20-2013 09:34 AM

Custom Grill Inserts
 
So what was one an idea in my head is now a reality. It took me a couple of months to design and produce these inserts, but it was well worth the wait. A good buddy of my built a cad program and cut them on his cnc router. This is absolutely one of a kind(at least for now lol). Take a look

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...pseb9971bf.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...psbdf18b00.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...psd8d79b81.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps4b78ebf1.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps4c5f4e04.jpg

JustDontBlink 04-21-2013 10:53 PM

The illuminated grille looks great. Did you use an LED strip?

akimball 04-21-2013 10:57 PM

Re: Custom Grill Inserts
 
:eek: wow thats sick guy!

GreenWithEnvy801 04-22-2013 03:41 PM

Re: Custom Grill Inserts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JustDontBlink (Post 808889)
The illuminated grille looks great. Did you use an LED strip?

No led strip. Each slat has an individually led. I wired the led's in groups of three with a resistor to compensate for the 13.7 volts of the charging system.

JustDontBlink 04-22-2013 05:15 PM

Re: Custom Grill Inserts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenWithEnvy801 (Post 809310)
No led strip. Each slat has an individually led. I wired the led's in groups of three with a resistor to compensate for the 13.7 volts of the charging system.


Nice! and what did you change with the headlights if you don't mind me asking? Are those just halos? The seem to illuminate more than others that I've seen

GreenWithEnvy801 04-24-2013 01:33 PM

Re: Custom Grill Inserts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JustDontBlink (Post 809383)
Nice! and what did you change with the headlights if you don't mind me asking? Are those just halos? The seem to illuminate more than others that I've seen

They are the ccfl halos and I'm running led bulbs in my running lights/

xtrail3 07-29-2013 01:03 PM

Re: Custom Grill Inserts
 
Smart, could you show us a picture lit up from a distance, and do they come on with sidelights only, cheers.

DKDunn 08-13-2013 07:15 AM

Re: Custom Grill Inserts
 
That grill looks awesome!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community