Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT8 - WK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f25/)
-   -   I might not know anything about performance but I know what love is... (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f25/i-might-not-know-anything-about-performance-but-i-know-what-love-is-5874.html)

99limited 01-24-2010 06:14 PM

I might not know anything about performance but I know what love is...
 
THIS BITCH IS FAST!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORJbaQgR9hQ

Matt 01-24-2010 06:20 PM

Re: Might not no anything about performance but...
 
Might not no anything about the English language either... 'no' should = 'know' :D

I'm just giving you a hard time :D :slapfight: :p

Sick video!

99limited 01-24-2010 06:23 PM

Re: Might not no anything about performance but...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 137735)
Might not no anything about the English language either... 'no' should = 'know' :D

I'm just giving you a hard time :D :slapfight: :p

Sick video!

Matt, funy. yah i knoticed it aftr i tiped it. but really i didnt notice it till after i posted it.

Matt 01-24-2010 06:25 PM

Re: Might not no anything about performance but...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 99limited (Post 137738)
Matt, funy. yah i knoticed it aftr i tiped it. but really i didnt notice it till after i posted it.

... and you fire back with misspelling; funny, noticed, after, and typed

BAHAHA! LOL :p

99limited 01-24-2010 06:29 PM

Re: Might not no anything about performance but...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 137739)
... and you fire back with misspelling; funny, noticed, after, and typed

BAHAHA! LOL :p

Matt, i spelled those things wrong on purpose. It was a failed attempt at humor.

Matt 01-24-2010 06:30 PM

Re: Might not no anything about performance but...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 99limited (Post 137743)
Matt, i spelled those things wrong on purpose. It was a failed attempt at humor.

I actually kind of figured that, lol. Especially with 'knoticed' :p

99limited 01-24-2010 06:45 PM

Re: Might not no anything about performance but...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 137745)
I actually kind of figured that, lol. Especially with 'knoticed' :p

lol you cool matt

Chaoul1 01-24-2010 06:50 PM

Re: Might not no anything about performance but...
 
That Jeep has: 426 stroker>v3 supercharched>100 shot

Matt 01-24-2010 06:54 PM

Re: Might not no anything about performance but...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaoul1 (Post 137765)
That Jeep has: 426 stroker>v3 supercharched>100 shot

...to sum up, IT'S FAST!

99limited 01-24-2010 06:57 PM

Re: Might not no anything about performance but...
 
this might be the reason an want an SRT8.....

LTrainGC 01-24-2010 08:13 PM

Re: I might not know anything about performance but I know what love is...
 
That was sick! Definitely just walked that Lambo.

I love race vids like that... start out close and then one just walks away from the other.

Marlin 01-24-2010 08:30 PM

Re: Might not no anything about performance but...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 99limited (Post 137738)
Matt, funy. yah i knoticed it aftr i tiped it. but really i didnt notice it till after i posted it.

;) lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community