Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   No sleeping tonight! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/no-sleeping-tonight-58965.html)

Og Neon 04-24-2013 07:38 PM

No sleeping tonight!

My jeep came in over a month early! Ordered 30 Mar, arrived 24 Apr :eek:. Looks like Jeep is cranking up the production speed for the SRT. Either way though, I got all my financing in order, and now I just have to wait for them to prep the vehicle. They said I can swing by tomorrow around 5pm. Do you think they will mind me camping out in the parking lot? :lol:

Many pics to come!

Is anyone else getting their Jeep faster then expected?

SnoFire 04-24-2013 07:39 PM

Congrats!! I'm getting mine tomorrow as well. Drinking a lot will help you sleep, lol.. Atleast that is what I am doing.

bill_de 04-24-2013 08:00 PM

Re: No sleeping tonight!

Congratulations. Tomorrow will be an exciting day.

Get some sleep :)

---

Og Neon 04-24-2013 08:01 PM

I like the drinking option and it would work if I didn't have work in the morning...lol

Anonymoustache 04-24-2013 09:03 PM

How do you know when it's coming. I bought one on dealer trade and its in transit. It was on a handshake since they didn't know if the dealer would play ball. They did and they called and said all was good but it could be up to a week till it delivered. Maybe less, but they didn't know. I have a vin but no money down so I don't think I can use VOTS.

SnoFire 04-25-2013 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Og Neon (Post 811022)
I like the drinking option and it would work if I didn't have work in the morning...lol

I work in the morning too...I don't get hang overs so I'm good when I wake up..

AbleRiot 04-25-2013 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoFire (Post 811011)
Congrats!! I'm getting mine tomorrow as well. Drinking a lot will help you sleep, lol.. Atleast that is what I am doing.

CONGRATS! and...
Sno!!!! Looking forward to the Jeep Garage Community's beloved Truck of yours to finally arrive and see PICTURES and video of you laying eyes on her for the first time :)

bill_de 04-25-2013 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymoustache (Post 811059)
How do you know when it's coming. I bought one on dealer trade and its in transit. It was on a handshake since they didn't know if the dealer would play ball. They did and they called and said all was good but it could be up to a week till it delivered. Maybe less, but they didn't know. I have a vin but no money down so I don't think I can use VOTS.

VOTS only tracks it until it leaves the plant. To track it after that you need to become a level 3 or higher member of Jeep Garage. Then post the info here and Milous will track it.

But, that's only from the factory to the dealer. If the other dealer already has the vehicle and is sending it to your dealer, only your dealer can keep you updated.

Anonymoustache 04-26-2013 03:03 PM

Can Milous track a vehicle for me if I haven't paid for it?

The dealer it was headed to has taken it off their site and all my local dealer can tell me is that it is in transit. I only have a VIN #.

bill_de 04-26-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymoustache (Post 812232)
Can Milous track a vehicle for me if I haven't paid for it?

The dealer it was headed to has taken it off their site and all my local dealer can tell me is that it is in transit. I only have a VIN #.

I'd guess he could for special people. :rolleyes:

Anonymoustache 04-26-2013 03:16 PM

Trust me. I'm about as "special" as they come. :drool:

Dguth 04-26-2013 04:45 PM

I'm with you guys! Picking mine up tomorrow at 2:00. Couldn't sleep last night and probably not tonight either. Trading in my 2012 for the 2014. Found a Max Steel with the black chrome wheels. Can't wait!!