Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Reveal Presentation - Paul Eccles @ Performance Chrysler (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/2014-jeep-grand-cherokee-srt-reveal-presentation-paul-eccles-performance-chrysler-59223.html)

mangoe 04-29-2013 03:45 PM

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Reveal Presentation - Paul Eccles @ Performance Chrysler

This is a Canadian SRT,with the SRT APPS and the SRT performance page,the Canadian poster with the SRT that did not have it,that could be only his SRT, need to report it and return it back to Chrysler dealer in Canada.

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Reveal Presentation - Paul Eccles @ Performance Chrysler Dodge Jeep - YouTube

08zx10r 04-29-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangoe (Post 814042)
This is a Canadian SRT,with the SRT APPS and the SRT performance page,the Canadian poster with the SRT that did not have it,that could be only his SRT, need to report it and return it back to Chrysler dealer in Canada.

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Reveal Presentation - Paul Eccles @ Performance Chrysler Dodge Jeep - YouTube

I know that mine and JDR8 both don't have the APPS button. I noticed the temp gauge is in F, instead of C. I also know that you can change in between the 2.
Maybe it's a US Jeep brought into Canada???
I am waiting to hear back from JDR8 on what he learns from DriveSRT.

mangoe 04-29-2013 05:19 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Reveal Presentation - Paul Eccles @ Performance Chry

Quote:

Originally Posted by 08zx10r (Post 814101)
I know that mine and JDR8 both don't have the APPS button. I noticed the temp gauge is in F, instead of C. I also know that you can change in between the 2.
Maybe it's a US Jeep brought into Canada???
I am waiting to hear back from JDR8 on what he learns from DriveSRT.

You can change the temperature from the USA fahrenheit to Canadian celsius ,same thing to from miles per hour to Canadian kilometers or the other way around,I think he mentioned that in the video,I also can do that too with my MB sport car.No that is a Canadian SRT,some software glitch probably took place with some of those early Canadian orders.All USA SRT has the 911 feature,this one does not have it because its Canadian.

08zx10r 04-29-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangoe (Post 814110)

You can change the temperature from the USA fahrenheit to Canadian celsius ,same thing to from miles per hour to Canadian kilometers or the other way around,I think he mentioned that in the video,I also can do that too with my MB sport car.No that is a Canadian SRT,some software glitch probably took place with some of those early Canadian orders.All USA SRT has the 911 feature,this one does not have it because its Canadian.

I just looked at the video again, and it does look like it is a Canadian version due to no 911 buttons on the mirror. I guess I will see what DriveSRT says. At least it should be an easy fix................. hopefully.

SRTgeek 04-30-2013 12:35 AM

Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Reveal Presentation - Paul Eccles @ Performance Chry

Mangoe - that's an American SRT brought into Canada to sell. Canadian SRTs do not have apps or performance pages.