Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (
-   Grand Cherokee - WK (
-   -   At the end of the day were all Jeeps. (

Madanio24 05-02-2013 12:37 PM

At the end of the day were all Jeeps.
Alright guys due to the tensions that happened earlier this week lets have a thread where we can put pictures of our jeeps wether that being ort/srt/anything and say why we love our jeep and our main purpose with the vehicle. Ill start:

05 3.7 my daily driver. I really wanted a fun daily driver that would be great in winter driving and some mild offroading. after joining this site i got the bug and started modding like crazy. I now probably want to get a small lift and offroad tires because driving offroad is so much fun. hybrid between street jeep and offroad. best of both worlds :D

akimball 05-02-2013 02:44 PM

Re: At the end of the day were all Jeeps.
im andrew i own a 2007 3.7 laredo that with the help of this forum and its members i have turned it into my obsession lol. i originally wanted a jeep so i could lift it and put big tires on it. but once i came here i saw the srt reps :eek: and my mind was set. it also had a lot to do with this being my DD and having to drive it everyday lifted with huge tires was not the smartest idea. and i wouldn't be able to deal with the down time if i did off road and break something, which im positive i would have done lol.

thanks to all who have helped me with info to get my jeep to where it is today!

Relwarc 05-03-2013 08:19 AM

I'll start at the beginning!

My old, trusty 1994 ZJ. She took quite a beating. That front fender, along with the passenger rear quarter had close encounters with trees in the woods. Her life ended when she had to be sold for a more "practical" DD.

Next is the 2007 4.7L WK. 18" Saharah wheels, lots of custom stuff. She was amazing, until the trans started acting funny. I left her as a trade-in for my current WK.

My current beast. 2009 WK1 Modern Blue SRT8. I love this thing. The speed is ridiculous (for a jeep). I got the (new to me) world of speed, while sticking to my JGC loving roots!

JeepCoop 05-03-2013 10:14 AM

I popped my Jeep cherry in 2010 w my first (and most definitely not last) Jeep. Ill always have a Jeep now cuz I'm addicted!!

Go Jeep!

TJXJWJ 05-06-2013 01:28 PM

I've had a handful of "ORT" and "SRT"...

99 TJ, 4.0L...35" tires. Started off wheeling it, then turned it into a show truck that actually won a few awards.

98 XJ...thing was a tank. Probably the most sensible vehicle I've ever owned. 32" tires, mild OME lift
My wife's previous WK...3.7L 65th Anniversary Ed., grocery getting master
My wife's current ride...3.7L Rocky Mountain Ed., grocery getting master
And my current ride: The "pre-SRT"