Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Chris K - Hawk Chrysler Dodge Jeep (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f218/)
-   -   Extremely Satisfied Customer - Thank You Chris K. @ Hawk CDJ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f218/extremely-satisfied-customer-thank-you-chris-k-hawk-cdj-59425.html)

f1anatic 05-03-2013 11:39 AM

Extremely Satisfied Customer - Thank You Chris K. @ Hawk CDJ

I wanted to take a moment and publicly acknowledge Chris K. and Hawk CDJ dealership for working out with me a group rate (initially the March rate was 4% under invoice) that also was extended to the forum users here.

I am also one of the first (or maybe even the first person) on these boards to order and take delivery of a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee at this dealership. As such, I also would like to personally thank Chris K. for patiently putting up with me and my questions (my wife's on the other hand :eek:) ; for explaining all the facets of the transaction(s); providing updates and making the entire experience very smooth and straight forward - from ordering to warranty to financing at 20:00 hours on a rainy night. And on top of that - my Jeep has been pretty trouble free so far.

I am extremely happy with the entire dealership experience (so far :slapfight:) and fully recommend giving him a chance to work out a deal for you :thumbsup:

I'd add the picture of the 4 of us (Jeep; Chris; Wife and Myself) but I am not sure if I have his permission to put the picture on the board :thumbsup:

Renesis07 05-03-2013 01:28 PM

Re: Extremely Satisfied Customer - Thank You Chris K. @ Hawk CDJ

Quote:

Originally Posted by f1anatic (Post 816524)
I wanted to take a moment and publicly acknowledge Chris K. and Hawk CDJ dealership for working out with me a group rate (initially the March rate was 4% under invoice) that also was extended to the forum users here.

I am also one of the first (or maybe even the first person) on these boards to order and take delivery of a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee at this dealership. As such, I also would like to personally thank Chris K. for patiently putting up with me and my questions (my wife's on the other hand :eek:) ; for explaining all the facets of the transaction(s); providing updates and making the entire experience very smooth and straight forward - from ordering to warranty to financing at 20:00 hours on a rainy night. And on top of that - my Jeep has been pretty trouble free so far.

I am extremely happy with the entire dealership experience (so far :slapfight:) and fully recommend giving him a chance to work out a deal for you :thumbsup:

I'd add the picture of the 4 of us (Jeep; Chris; Wife and Myself) but I am not sure if I have his permission to put the picture on the board :thumbsup:

Thank you for the kind words Bogdan! You were indeed the first person to order a 2014 at my location. It was a good time working the deal with you and your wife, and I'm happy to hear you're enjoying your new Grand Cherokee.

I'm always here for anything you need in the future.

Chris K

(PS- Permission granted for photo lol)