Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   All my SRT8 2013 Brothers -Parts (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/all-my-srt8-2013-brothers-parts-59561.html)

Chunderboy 05-06-2013 11:45 AM

All my SRT8 2013 Brothers -Parts

Well, this isn't just for you guys that have the 2013 SRT8, but anyone that wants the parts off of one. Not sure of the color yet, but I befriended someone that is parting out one and asked me what I want from the rig. So, instead of being a selfish bastard, I wanted to try to share my good fortune with yall. He is going to get back to me today with all of the salient details of the car and then I will revert back to yall with what I find out. He is in NY so I might make a move up to him with cash on hand to buy what I want.

Let me preface this by saying, I just met him and the car was used as a program car (which he says he gets lots of), so if this what I think it is, this can be great for all of us. If not, well, then I can just look like an idiot.

Stay tuned kids..

Chunderboy 05-06-2013 12:55 PM

Re: All my SRT8 2013 Brothers -Parts

Update...... Black on black

Og Neon 05-06-2013 03:47 PM

is this like a chop shop deal?

Chunderboy 05-06-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Og Neon (Post 818238)
is this like a chop shop deal?

LOL. NO. He is an Ebay seller that I have been bsing with recently bc he has some good listings from time to time. I reached out to him after he posted a 430N that I wanted but didn't fit the factory mounting points on the WK2 (must have been for a liberty or something).

So, he told me that he buys cars that can no longer drive on the street (either due to damage or promo cars that aren't meant to drive on the street such as demo's and such). He told me that at some point this week he will be parting out an SRT8 and since I don't' have use for most of the stuff on there, I thought I would just throw it out to you guys. I might be taking the 730 radio off his hands and maybe the tires and wheels (he said one has a minor scratch on it and will send pics if interested), but thats it.

But no, i would rather spend more money and avoid the MAN than save a few bucks and have trouble.

jgc4ever 05-07-2013 01:37 AM

I'm interested in the entire interior if it's in perfect condition, so leather dash, carbon fiber trim, door panels, steering wheel, seats, alll black plastic pieces, middle console, and carpet maybe too (not the radio though).

edit: I would want to get the shift knob too.

Chunderboy 05-07-2013 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgc4ever (Post 818579)
I'm interested in the entire interior if it's in perfect condition, so leather dash, carbon fiber trim, door panels, steering wheel, seats, alll black plastic pieces, middle console, and carpet maybe too (not the radio though).

Cool. I just sent him an email so he should get back to me soon enough. LOL. and by entire interior, you mean the entire interior..

XLR8R 05-07-2013 10:44 PM

please PM me with prices for:
-steering wheel
-brakes - (calipers, rotors, pads, lines)

less interest but for right price:
-wheels
-sway bars, strut tower bars if it has those?
-shift knob

couple pics would be nice too...

Chunderboy 05-08-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XLR8R (Post 819281)
please PM me with prices for:
-steering wheel
-brakes - (calipers, rotors, pads, lines)

less interest but for right price:
-wheels
-sway bars, strut tower bars if it has those?
-shift knob

couple pics would be nice too...

He relayed to me that he will be getting the car on Friday and taking pics as well. I told him to send me as many as he can so I can post them here.

Relbus 05-08-2013 09:12 AM

Engine, ECM, Trans available?

Chunderboy 05-08-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Relbus (Post 819478)
Engine, ECM, Trans available?

Not sure if they have the equipment to do a full engine removal, but I will certainly check.

Bostondan77 05-08-2013 03:54 PM

Looking for the parking break piece please

Chunderboy 05-08-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bostondan77 (Post 819744)
Looking for the parking break piece please

which piece? Will be speaking with him tomorrow on what he can get out of the rig.