Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   22 inch wheels for 14' SRT (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/22-inch-wheels-for-14-srt-59584.html)

14StormTrooper 05-06-2013 04:05 PM

22 inch wheels for 14' SRT
 
This is my first day on this site. Last week I purchased a new 2014 SRT. All I can say is WOW about this vehicle. This is one amazingly designed SUV. I am looking to purchase some 22 inch wheels. Can any of you help me out with pictures of aftermarket wheels you have seen or have on your own Jeeps? I purchased the white one and as you may know it has that "blacked out" look so I am thinking possibly all black wheels or white with black wheels. I look forward to your suggestions. Thank you and am glad to be a new member here.

CLStech 05-06-2013 04:17 PM

Re: 22 inch wheels for 14' SRT
 
3 Attachment(s)
From the other site... Guy did a crazy job on his truck!

14StormTrooper 05-06-2013 04:20 PM

Re: 22 inch wheels for 14' SRT
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CLStech (Post 818265)
From the other site... Guy did a crazy job on his truck!

Damn that is a great looking truck. Did he say what brand wheels those are?

Megatron 05-06-2013 04:37 PM

I'm pretty sure that is KINGMONKEY's jeep. He used to have a black srt before.


The rims are COR Deep Concave 22" with 305/35/22 vreds.

12Jeep 05-06-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron (Post 818281)
I'm pretty sure that is KINGMONKEY's jeep. He used to have a black srt before.


The rims are COR Deep Concave 22" with 305/35/22 vreds.

Yep, that has to be king monkey's jeep. Those COR's are sweet but they come at a steep price tag....

akimball 05-06-2013 10:53 PM

Re: 22 inch wheels for 14' SRT
 
that thing is insane! looks like its wrapped too with a pearl. so sick.

chelco 05-07-2013 02:56 AM

Re: 22 inch wheels for 14' SRT
 
sorry to hijack the thread a tad, but has anyone expiremented with 22's and tyre width???

akimball 05-07-2013 03:26 PM

Re: 22 inch wheels for 14' SRT
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chelco (Post 818585)
sorry to hijack the thread a tad, but has anyone expiremented with 22's and tyre width???

scottina has them on his 2013 srt and i believe he has them on his wifes durango as well. check out his threads for tire sizes.

Scottina06 05-07-2013 03:38 PM

Re: 22 inch wheels for 14' SRT
 
I have 22x10" gen1 SRT replicas with 285-35-22" Nitto 420's on my 13' SRT. I tried the toyo proxes st2's in 305-40-22 and they were a little too big with a little too much sidewall for me....plus I wanted to lower it on eibachs. My wifes durango has 22x9's with 285-40-22's. My next tire will probably be a 305-35-22...but they are hard to find.

lastchance 05-07-2013 10:00 PM

Re: 22 inch wheels for 14' SRT
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 818995)
I have 22x10" gen1 SRT replicas with 285-35-22" Nitto 420's on my 13' SRT. I tried the toyo proxes st2's in 305-40-22 and they were a little too big with a little too much sidewall for me....plus I wanted to lower it on eibachs. My wifes durango has 22x9's with 285-40-22's. My next tire will probably be a 305-35-22...but they are hard to find.

Did you have a problem with any rubbing with the toyo 305-40-22?

Scottina06 05-07-2013 11:46 PM

I didnt have them on long enough to see....lol. I wanted to put on my eibachs....so I immediately removed the 305 40's for the 285 35's

Gkim13 06-13-2013 05:52 PM

Re: 22 inch wheels for 14' SRT
 
Hey Scott,
Any particular reason you switched to the Nittos when you changed from 305/40 to 285/35??
I just ordered some staggered 22"9, 22"10.5 concave wheels with a 285/40, 305/40 tire combo and was just wondering what might have prompted you to change brands.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community