Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Anyone know what TSB 18-19-10-94 is? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/anyone-know-what-tsb-18-19-10-94-is-59588.html)

Xjrguy 05-06-2013 06:43 PM

Anyone know what TSB 18-19-10-94 is?
 
I looked and I can't find any info on it anywhere.

Took my WK2 in for the DTCM update (SAND MODE FIX) and they updated the entire Jeep, top to bottom with all new software (and applied all outstanding TSBs!!) in addition to the one I brought it in for.

Thought that was awesome and definitely appreciated, but have no idea what this one is they put on the paperwork.

Everything else (the other TSB's they applied) checks out.

Thanks in advance.

Milous 05-06-2013 06:49 PM

Re: Anyone know what TSB 18-19-10-94 is?
 
18-19-10-94 is not a valid TSB #, there should be three sets of digits, not four.

UNCjeepWK2 05-06-2013 08:43 PM

I think you mean 21-003-13... or 21-004-13 depending on build date.

Xjrguy 05-06-2013 09:07 PM

Re: Anyone know what TSB 18-19-10-94 is?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Milous (Post 818370)
18-19-10-94 is not a valid TSB #, there should be three sets of digits, not four.

Thank you.

I mistyped.

That is a labor operation number that I posted.

On the work order there are several of these and they are all referenced at the bottom of the TSB notices.

All of the other ones match up to a valid TSB except for this one labor operation number.

Rich wk2 05-20-2013 09:26 AM

Re: Anyone know what TSB 18-19-10-94 is?
 
I also just got back from having TSB 21-003-13 applied and they applied two others. The service writer stated 18-19-10-94 LOP was for the power liftgate not opening/closing. I was able to find 18-19-31-94 LOP within TSB 08-005-13, so I thought the service writer wrote it down wrong at first. After reading your post, I'm not so sure. The 31 version does appear to be the same thing as he stated.

I found it interesting that they also applied LOP 18-19-07-93 which shows up in TSB 21-004-10 RevA for the shudder - which I do experience. I will assess moreso later today if the shudder has diminished. Did you have this one performed too?

HEMI Army 01-04-2014 05:18 PM

Re: Anyone know what TSB 18-19-10-94 is?
 
I just had Labor Operation # 18-19-10-94 done to my WK2also. It doesn't list the TSB # but does specify, "REPROGRAM ANTI-LOCK BRAKE MODULE." Anyone have a solid answer on what this update is and what TSB # it relates to?

bill_de 01-04-2014 05:43 PM

Re: Anyone know what TSB 18-19-10-94 is?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HEMI Army (Post 954586)
I just had Labor Operation # 18-19-10-94 done to my WK2also. It doesn't list the TSB # but does specify, "REPROGRAM ANTI-LOCK BRAKE MODULE." Anyone have a solid answer on what this update is and what TSB # it relates to?

It's part of the recall pertaining to the instrument cluster.


http://www.wk2jeeps.com/tsb/rc_N5813.pdf

HEMI Army 01-04-2014 09:21 PM

Re: Anyone know what TSB 18-19-10-94 is?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_de (Post 954598)
It's part of the recall pertaining to the instrument cluster.


http://www.wk2jeeps.com/tsb/rc_N5813.pdf

I don't think that's it because:
A. I own a 12 and that recall is for a 14.
B. It's a recall and my service ticket calls it a TSB.
C. The Labor Operation #s don't match up.
D. All they did was perform a flash and didn't tighten my ground wire as the recall you posted specifies.

bill_de 01-04-2014 09:25 PM

Re: Anyone know what TSB 18-19-10-94 is?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HEMI Army (Post 954702)
I don't think that's it because:
A. I own a 12 and that recall is for a 14.
B. It's a recall and my service ticket calls it a TSB.
C. The Labor Operation #s don't match up.
D. All they did was perform a flash and didn't tighten my ground wire as the recall you posted specifies.


:o :o :o

Sorry about that. I should have noted the year of your Jeep.

As Gilda Radner would say, "NEVER MIND". :)


---

HEMI Army 01-04-2014 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_de (Post 954704)
:o :o :o

Sorry about that. I should have noted the year of your Jeep.

As Gilda Radner would say, "NEVER MIND". :)


---

Lol. No problem and thanks for the help anyways.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community