Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Touch Screen not working already..really? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/touch-screen-not-working-already-really-59682.html)

RECDOG 05-08-2013 09:35 AM

Touch Screen not working already..really?
 
Two weeks and the touch screen not working...Nav ,everything ,screen frozen....

Anyone else having issuse like this? American garbage. as usuall

bill_de 05-08-2013 09:39 AM

Re: Touch Screen not working already..really?
 
I'll bet the electronics come from overseas.

I hope they can get it fixed for you right away.

Specx 05-08-2013 09:39 AM

Re: Touch Screen not working already..really?
 
Search

RECDOG 05-08-2013 09:43 AM

Re: Touch Screen not working already..really?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Specx (Post 819514)
Search


Just did a search cant find anything on this topic..im prob doing it wrong.

should have went with a x5 ...suspension is way to mushy for my taste in this also

Specx 05-08-2013 11:43 AM

Re: Touch Screen not working already..really?
 
I guess the American garbage search button isn't working as well when pulling up results. There are lots of threads with people having radio issues and what's they've found out to resolve some of the issues already.

RECDOG 05-08-2013 11:52 AM

Re: Touch Screen not working already..really?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Specx (Post 819589)
I guess the American garbage search button isn't working as well when pulling up results. There are lots of threads with people having radio issues and what's they've found out to resolve some of the issues already.

I just said I treid searching and couldnt find any topics...are you a fkn smart ass?

GCLimited 05-08-2013 01:07 PM

Re: Touch Screen not working already..really?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RECDOG (Post 819596)

I just said I treid searching and couldnt find any topics...are you a fkn smart ass?

Doooood...you need to chill.

There's like at least 10 posts in the Audio/Visual/NAV section alone about the 8.4AN having issues.

:rolleyes:

silver06evo9mr 05-08-2013 01:39 PM

Re: Touch Screen not working already..really?
 
Yea i have had issues and posted about it. You need to chill dude.

Specx 05-08-2013 01:44 PM

Re: Touch Screen not working already..really?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RECDOG (Post 819596)
I just said I treid searching and couldnt find any topics...are you a fkn smart ass?

What do you expect, you come to a Jeep board and call a vehicle many of us purchased and like garbage, how you should have bought a competitor vehicle, and expect us to be ok with it? If I did the exact same thing on a BMW board, they would flame me till I no longer posted. I get your frustration with a new vehicle and the $ spent on it, some of us have problems with ours as well and have posted about it, but lightly up on the insult.

Icetech 05-08-2013 02:19 PM

Re: Touch Screen not working already..really?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Specx (Post 819647)
What do you expect, you come to a Jeep board and call a vehicle many of us purchased and like garbage, how you should have bought a competitor vehicle, and expect us to be ok with it? If I did the exact same thing on a BMW board, they would flame me till I no longer posted. I get your frustration with a new vehicle and the $ spent on it, some of us have problems with ours as well and have posted about it, but lightly up on the insult.

Ahh.. flame... i just thought.. you know. no one is posting about catching on fire in their jeep... There is an upside!!

https://885fa5ce61295ebf3c84-35b073a...ver_medium.jpg

RECDOG 05-08-2013 02:22 PM

Re: Touch Screen not working already..really?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Specx (Post 819647)
What do you expect, you come to a Jeep board and call a vehicle many of us purchased and like garbage, how you should have bought a competitor vehicle, and expect us to be ok with it? If I did the exact same thing on a BMW board, they would flame me till I no longer posted. I get your frustration with a new vehicle and the $ spent on it, some of us have problems with ours as well and have posted about it, but lightly up on the insult.

Take it easy Big guy...if you look at my old posts you will also see im a 2012 jeep cherokee srt8 owner..well..was (SHE GOT SMASHED) Rip BABY :(...also have a 2012 sahara wrangler..

I lLOVE jeep just a lil pissed right now and venting..Im really upset about how many bugs i now see are with this new head unit.

Im not sure why there is so many issues with this ,cause my dad has same unit on his 300 and never any problems..or any on his forums...not as much as here anyhow..

RECDOG 05-08-2013 02:25 PM

Re: Touch Screen not working already..really?
 
Ok I figured out and found some topics...guess I am a lil computer retarded ..appologies...

still not happy tho..Im gonna bring her to Jeep in the morning see whats the deal...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community