Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

New Exhaust!!!

8K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  teekay1 
#1 ·
So I just sent my money for my Borla S! Should be here oh lets say Friday!

#4 ·
:thumbsup:

Those tips really complete the back end, they catch the attention of people driving up from behind you and you can always see them still looking trying to figure out what the hell your driving by the time they get up to the driver side window LOL.

Awesome!

If you need help aligning them let me know!

#5 ·
Roger (DJVEYRON) let me borrow his. I cant freakin wait I'm excited and I got my sprintbooster today too!

#10 ·
Thank you! and I am hoping so... I blacked out all of my window trim this weekend it already looks a million times better!

#12 ·
Well thats good that it looks lower!!!! And I used the black out tape done in and hour and 20 min!

#18 ·
everyone told me not too because I would throw codes? and I actually did not swap back to stock I borrowed one but didn't use I emailed the buyer he said keep to Corsa on and have it all swapped once then send him the Corsa nice dude... And no pics yet of the black out tape it was the trimbrite black out tape picked it up at pepboys

#19 ·
And my buddy always knows where to take pics to make them look amazing! This spring we are shooting my dads Z06 and my moms '10 supercharged Range Rover Sport

#25 ·
thanks dude

#26 ·
she looks way diff now

#28 ·
LOL funny guy here!......... here you go:

#29 ·
gonna do a photo shoot here in the next few weeks when my dad gets his new wheels mounted up... do a lil father and son car shoot

#31 ·
i have been told to keep them red and tint them i am up in the air... i do want to get leds tho... getting new headlights soon so the only chrome on the entire car is the exhaust pipes.. thanks for the compliments dude

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.