Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   Help on ordering Billet Technologies Valve covers (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/help-on-ordering-billet-technologies-valve-covers-60799.html)

14StormTrooper 06-01-2013 12:54 AM

Help on ordering Billet Technologies Valve covers

I am wanting to order the billet technologies valve covers with the coil pack covers. They told me i could not return them if they did not fit. I have the new 2014 SRT- does anyone know if these should go on the same as the 2012-13 models? This should be the same motor, right? Thank you for any info-

Artofnoize 06-01-2013 12:58 AM

I am sure it would fit just fine. You should just shoot them an email and ask.

14StormTrooper 06-01-2013 01:16 AM

Re: Help on ordering Billet Technologies Valve covers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artofnoize (Post 832752)
I am sure it would fit just fine. You should just shoot them an email and ask.

I have been in contact with billet and they basically told me if they were me they would just wait til next year to see if they fit once they had a chance to get their hands on one. But I was wanting to ask around here because you guys seem to know everything about these trucks and I dont want to wait a year lol :D

robpp 06-01-2013 03:32 AM

Do some research in the 14 vs 13 valve cover etc part numbers or maybe ask milous about part number compare.

I AGREE the BT stuff is super sweet BUT its too big an investment not to at least do small DD before ordering.

BT is like a 5 person shop so its understandable that it takes time/ money to adapt new MY.

I would like to add you will not find a nicer bunch that sells a world class products.

Last thought. I always seem to buy Blue stuff and not all my BLUE's match exactly. Seems that some times in the anodizing colors will have variations SO my recommend that if buying color do it all at once.

Scottina06 06-01-2013 12:52 PM

as far as we know the engine is unchanged from 12-14 other than the TB and engine half covers(plastic covers with 6.4 hemi stamped into them) From 13'+ the TB and half covers are different

SilverWK2 03-07-2014 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 832952)
as far as we know the engine is unchanged from 12-14 other than the TB and engine half covers(plastic covers with 6.4 hemi stamped into them) From 13'+ the TB and half covers are different

What's different about the TB? Just curious

Thanks

Scottina06 03-08-2014 01:53 AM

The physical design is different. Not sure about function.

DarkHue 03-08-2014 09:36 AM

Can you share a link to what you want to purchase ?? Sounds interesting.