Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   lowering springs (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/lowering-springs-60938.html)

14StormTrooper 06-03-2013 10:09 PM

lowering springs

I am looking into getting some lowering springs- either the Eibach .8 inch front and 1.1 rear or the road magnet kit which is 1.8 front and 2.8 in the rear. I have seen more of you guys have the Eibach system. Does anyone have the road magnet system and could you give me some info on how it drives? Is the Eibach the better one to go with?

Thanks guys

phillysrt 06-03-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tchrist30 (Post 834494)
I am looking into getting some lowering springs- either the Eibach .8 inch front and 1.1 rear or the road magnet kit which is 1.8 front and 2.8 in the rear. I have seen more of you guys have the Eibach system. Does anyone have the road magnet system and could you give me some info on how it drives? Is the Eibach the better one to go with?

Thanks guys

I believe everyone does eibachs but that's not to say that road magnet isn't good. I have had road magnets and I personally hated them IMO. Of it was me I would do the eibachs in a heartbeat!

Scottina06 06-03-2013 10:42 PM

Re: lowering springs

talk to chad at black ops auto works...he just installed the roadmagnets

phillysrt 06-03-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 834512)
talk to chad at black ops auto works...he just installed the roadmagnets

Scott. You did eibachs on your 12-13 correct? What's your input on them??

Scottina06 06-03-2013 10:45 PM

eibachs are incredible. I just wish they dropped the rear about 1/2' more. Rides stock like

phillysrt 06-03-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 834516)
eibachs are incredible. I just wish they dropped the rear about 1/2' more. Rides stock like

Ok that's what I like to hear. Because when I did the road magnets I could run over a quarter and tell your whether it was heads up! I'm afraid to lower my new one cause I don't want to sacrafice the awesome ride. So if you say eibachs are much like stock ride. I may have to go that route!

Artofnoize 06-03-2013 11:04 PM

I bought both, Eibachs and RoadMagnets. I am trying the RoadMagnets first. I like the drop in the rear better on the RoadMagnets. If the ride quality really sucks I will go to the Eibachs. Either way I will post pics and review them for you guys when they are on.

TangoWhisky 06-04-2013 12:14 AM

I just had the Eibachs installed last Thursday and they are still dropping a bit. So far, very pleased. Will post pix's in a week or so.

phillysrt 06-04-2013 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artofnoize (Post 834522)
I bought both, Eibachs and RoadMagnets. I am trying the RoadMagnets first. I like the drop in the rear better on the RoadMagnets. If the ride quality really sucks I will go to the Eibachs. Either way I will post pics and review them for you guys when they are on.

please do that will really help a lot of us out who don't really know which set up to go with yet...im like 95% leaning towards eibach but you never know! so reviews and pics would be incredible

phillysrt 06-04-2013 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TangoWhisky (Post 834546)
I just had the Eibachs installed last Thursday and they are still dropping a bit. So far, very pleased. Will post pix's in a week or so.

reviews when ready please!!!! PS I like the current rides you have!!!! nice selection!

Gkim13 06-22-2013 01:46 AM

subscribed for comparison between roadmagnet and eibachs!

Scottina06 06-22-2013 01:53 AM

I think if you had a spring shop take one ring off the eibachs they would prolly be perfect.