Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   Just took delivery - maybe first laguna leather seats (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/just-took-delivery-maybe-first-laguna-leather-seats-61133.html)

salsfirst 06-07-2013 04:29 PM

Just took delivery - maybe first laguna leather seats

1 Attachment(s)
I picked up my jeep today. It is black with sepia Laguna leather. Unfortunately it was pouring so I couldn't get a good picture. As soon as the weather clears I'll be posting some. However, I did get one picture while in the garage of the sepia. This leather is extremely soft to the touch but the seats are nice and firm. I'm so glad I got these.

Attachment 24803

houtex 06-07-2013 04:54 PM

Re: Just took delivery - maybe first laguna leather seats

WOW! I did not think I was going to like it but that looks nice.

mrmaker 06-07-2013 05:52 PM

Looks awsome ,I can't wait another week for mine, more pics please!

Scottina06 06-07-2013 06:12 PM

I tried to tell you guys the sepia was awesome......

reevlak 06-07-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 837440)
I tried to tell you guys the sepia was awesome......

i believed youuuuu!

Anonymoustache 06-07-2013 07:40 PM

I gotta say it once more. They should have finished the interior (dash, panels etc) in sepia. To each his own, but to me it looks like someone's aftermarket goodie funds ran over budget mid project leaving a very cheap looking finish.

If you're listening jeep, I'll trade in for a '15 if you do the entire interior in sepia. Oh man will I trade in.

Artofnoize 06-07-2013 07:48 PM

I agree with Anon. The JKs are the same way except its called saddle.

salsfirst 06-07-2013 08:32 PM

Let me just add a little on these seats. My 2011 Overland had the Saddle interior, I loved it. This interior has a slightly deeper color but the big difference is the leather. The Laguna leather is extremely soft, that's not to say the seats are soft. They are firm but touching the leather has a soft feel that is hard to explain. Even my dealer was blown away by the seats. I think anyone who gets the Laguna leather, whether in sepia or black, will love it.

K_SRT8 06-07-2013 09:17 PM

Yes, the main problem is the dashboard is wrapped in black leather while the seats are in sepia. It looks like an aftermarket job. They should make the dash in dark sepia color.

Overland Ryan 06-07-2013 09:32 PM

now the black laguna needs to become available. How do you like the dinamica headliner?

phillysrt 06-07-2013 11:28 PM

Well that looks sick!!!!! I'm liking the idea of a full sepia interior!!! Dashboard and all!

mrmaker 06-08-2013 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymoustache (Post 837490)
I gotta say it once more. They should have finished the interior (dash, panels etc) in sepia. To each his own, but to me it looks like someone's aftermarket goodie funds ran over budget mid project leaving a very cheap looking finish.

If you're listening jeep, I'll trade in for a '15 if you do the entire interior in sepia. Oh man will I trade in.

I don't agree, if you had dash and all done, i think it would be sepia overload and give me a massive headache, but like you said...........to each his own.