Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   2014+ Cherokee-KL (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/)
-   -   Canadian Pricing for 2014 Cherokee (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/canadian-pricing-for-2014-cherokee-61353.html)

KILOFINAL 06-12-2013 08:39 AM

Canadian Pricing for 2014 Cherokee
 
I was really suprised to see the pricing for the Cherokee for Canada. Not the huge disparity in pricing as we see with the GC. Also interesting to see 2WD vehicles offered in Canada as we don't have the 2WD option for the Grand Cherokee.

Jeep Cherokee Sport 42: $23,495
Jeep Cherokee Sport 44: $25,695
Jeep Cherokee North 42: $26,495
Jeep Cherokee North 44: $28,695
Jeep Cherokee Limited 42: $29,995
Jeep Cherokee Limited 44: $32,195
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 44: $30,695

TheOne 06-12-2013 08:54 PM

Re: Canadian Pricing for 2014 Cherokee
 
Great info, thanks!

Is this official?

kingbaida 06-12-2013 09:02 PM

Huge difference with USA ! The prices you are showing is for the Cherokee and not the Grand Cherokee ! I have a fully loaded GC 2014 with all the options plus an employee rebate , and trust me ! It is a lot cheaper in the USA !!!!

Archer9 06-18-2013 08:10 AM

Re: Canadian Pricing for 2014 Cherokee
 
KF, have you seen this article at autos.ca?

2014 Jeep Cherokee To Start At $23,495 In Canada - Autos.ca

I'm looking forward to seeing the Cherokee in person, though still loving my WK!

Willx 06-18-2013 08:50 AM

Re: Canadian Pricing for 2014 Cherokee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KILOFINAL (Post 840214)
I was really suprised to see the pricing for the Cherokee for Canada. Not the huge disparity in pricing as we see with the GC. Also interesting to see 2WD vehicles offered in Canada as we don't have the 2WD option for the Grand Cherokee.

Jeep Cherokee Sport 42: $23,495
Jeep Cherokee Sport 44: $25,695
Jeep Cherokee North 42: $26,495
Jeep Cherokee North 44: $28,695
Jeep Cherokee Limited 42: $29,995
Jeep Cherokee Limited 44: $32,195
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 44: $30,695


2WD is not offered in Canada on the Grand Cherokee because it is Rear 2WD. The Cherokee is Front 2WD. Other vehicles such as the Blazer where offered in 2WD rear drive and they would seel like 5 for the entire country in a year. Becasue of the emissions standards and re-application for entry of vehicles it simply didnt make sense.

Now if you compare a similar platform for example the GMC Terrain or Ford Escape, they sell probably 60-70 FWD and the rest AWD. I am not saying these are the same because the Cherokee slams both of them in capability and towing capacities.

Pricing difference is closer also because this will be a much higher volume and the pricing appears to be in line with other competitors.

kingbaida 06-18-2013 06:47 PM

Guys ! Check the prices with the options on JEEP.ca, vs jeep.com . I am Canadian just bought a jeep limited fully loaded and it is way more expensive than the USA ! Trust me !!!

KILOFINAL 06-18-2013 06:56 PM

Re: Canadian Pricing for 2014 Cherokee
 
Thanks for the explanation.



Quote:

Originally Posted by Willx (Post 843873)
2WD is not offered in Canada on the Grand Cherokee because it is Rear 2WD. The Cherokee is Front 2WD. Other vehicles such as the Blazer where offered in 2WD rear drive and they would seel like 5 for the entire country in a year. Becasue of the emissions standards and re-application for entry of vehicles it simply didnt make sense.

Now if you compare a similar platform for example the GMC Terrain or Ford Escape, they sell probably 60-70 FWD and the rest AWD. I am not saying these are the same because the Cherokee slams both of them in capability and towing capacities.

Pricing difference is closer also because this will be a much higher volume and the pricing appears to be in line with other competitors.


KILOFINAL 06-18-2013 06:57 PM

Re: Canadian Pricing for 2014 Cherokee
 
Yes, I saw the article. So you still have the WK? Thats great.



Quote:

Originally Posted by Archer9 (Post 843852)
KF, have you seen this article at autos.ca?

2014 Jeep Cherokee To Start At $23,495 In Canada - Autos.ca

I'm looking forward to seeing the Cherokee in person, though still loving my WK!


Shiva 06-19-2013 07:27 PM

Re: Canadian Pricing for 2014 Cherokee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kingbaida (Post 844249)
Guys ! Check the prices with the options on JEEP.ca, vs jeep.com . I am Canadian just bought a jeep limited fully loaded and it is way more expensive than the USA ! Trust me !!!

Where you find info about price and options in JEEP.ca?

Willx 06-19-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiva (Post 844882)
Where you find info about price and options in JEEP.ca?

Pricing has not been posted to the Canadian site yet. Your dealer has some pricing info but I expect the site will be updated soon.

KILOFINAL 07-01-2013 04:52 PM

Re: Canadian Pricing for 2014 Cherokee
 
Not bad, you can get a Limited in Canada for about $30,000. $32,000 for 4X4. It will be interesting to see if people go for a brand new 2014 higher trim Cherokee for what used 2011 - 2012 Grand Cherokee's are going for now in Canada.

Willx 07-02-2013 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILOFINAL (Post 851347)
Not bad, you can get a Limited in Canada for about $30,000. $32,000 for 4X4. It will be interesting to see if people go for a brand new 2014 higher trim Cherokee for what used 2011 - 2012 Grand Cherokee's are going for now in Canada.

I think you will find this sits well in the Ford Escape / Chevy Equinox territory. I feel the Cherokee is going to be a better value. As long as they get the sound insulation correct it will beat down the competition in the segment IMHO.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community