Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Auto Lower Suspension On Exit (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/auto-lower-suspension-on-exit-61726.html)

mosttoysrsk 06-20-2013 06:57 PM

Auto Lower Suspension On Exit

Looking through my 2014 Overland manual they state an option on Settings on the Uconnect to auto lower the suspension on exit when the transmission is in Park. I looked everywhere in settings and can't see it. Just Tire Jack Mode, Transport Mode, and Wheel Alignment Mode.
Does anyone know where this setting is?

AZhiCntry 06-20-2013 07:14 PM

Re: Auto Lower Suspension On Exit

Quote:

Originally Posted by mosttoysrsk (Post 845492)
Looking through my 2014 Overland manual they state an option on Settings on the Uconnect to auto lower the suspension on exit when the transmission is in Park. I looked everywhere in settings and can't see it. Just Tire Jack Mode, Transport Mode, and Wheel Alignment Mode.

They took it out of the 2014.:mad: Call up Uconnect Support and bitch about it!!! We're hoping they put it back in the next Uconnect update but, i'm not holding my breath.:rolleyes:

bill_de 06-20-2013 07:33 PM

Go to Jeep.com to download the latest Owner's Manual. There have been some changes.

---

Willx 06-20-2013 07:38 PM

I am not sure this will be added back in. There is some logistical issues that they didn't think about when they marketed it. If you park near a curb and it auto lowers onto that curb and damages the vehicle, who's fault is that. The way Jeep sees this is if you put your own vehicle into exit and drop it onto something that is your own fault.

Ao I don't think it is going to happen.

Willx 06-20-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_de (Post 845498)
Go to Jeep.com to download the latest Owner's Manual. There have been some changes.

---

I feel like i am the guy who rambles on shortly after you finish saying the smart thing a bit here :slapfight:

lol

BobsWK2 06-20-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mosttoysrsk (Post 845492)

I also noticed that the Jack, Transport and Wheel Alignment modes aren't available either. They do nothing. :mad:

Willx 06-20-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobsWK2 (Post 845544)
I also noticed that the Jack, Transport and Wheel Alignment modes aren't available either. They do nothing. :mad:

There is something else that needs to be done to get some of that stuff to work. have you seen if Transport is available in Neutral? I will look at these next time I get in one.

BobsWK2 06-22-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobsWK2 (Post 845544)

Correction time. With the vehicle running and in park and checking off one of the suspension modes, the vehicle will lower or raise depending on which box is checked off. Transport mode is the park/lowest setting. Wheel Alignment mode is the Aero setting and Jack mode, I didn't try but it's probably OR2.

Willx 06-22-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobsWK2 (Post 846609)

Correction time. With the vehicle running and in park and checking off one of the suspension modes, the vehicle will lower or raise depending on which box is checked off. Transport mode is the park/lowest setting. Wheel Alignment mode is the Aero setting and Jack mode, I didn't try but it's probably OR2.

Cool, knew there was some way that you needed to be to get them to work.

Thx.

bill_de 06-23-2013 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobsWK2 (Post 846609)

Were you afraid you couldn't get three things in a row to work? :)

jacko15 06-23-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_de (Post 846754)
Were you afraid you couldn't get three things in a row to work? :)

That's funny! But probably true! :rolllol:

Willx 06-23-2013 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacko15 (Post 846830)
That's funny! But probably true! :rolllol:

Jacko!! Where you been?