Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f182/)
-   -   Seat cover (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f182/seat-cover-61776.html)

WKFish 06-21-2013 05:07 PM

Seat cover

I'm purchasing a 2005 jeep grand cherokee laredo tomorrow morning and it is cloth. I have had seat covers before and they are always loose and they annoy me does anyone have some suggestions for some nice seat covers? Or should I just change the whole interior to leather stock seats or srt seats..

DAVY27 06-21-2013 06:15 PM

Re: Seat cover

easy answer is the swap to the SRT seats. :)

but for the covers, i used this and it's quite nice. Mine is the dark slate interior so it blends in quite nicely. It have even fool some of my friends.

Jeep Elite Mopar Seat Covers Black Synthetic Leather Side Air Bag Ready | eBay

Search around, i think i got mine under $50 shipped. I can get you pics if interested

WKFish 06-21-2013 06:37 PM

I saw those the thee day I would love some pictures please and how is the fit? Are they loose at all or move around because if so that will drive me insane.. And what did you do for the rear seats? Also for the srt seats would the best place to find them be in a junk yard? I mean I could do black front srt seats and then in the back just find a stock black leather wk seat..

SvenskaJeepGuy 06-22-2013 06:54 PM

definitely look for srt seats

WKFish 06-22-2013 08:34 PM

Where is the best place to look just look for a totaled out one? I mean jeep owners are the best drivers!!

SvenskaJeepGuy 06-23-2013 12:03 AM

just try to find one in a junk yard. I got mine from LKQ near detroit

NoRice 08-10-2013 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVY27 (Post 846048)

but for the covers, i used this and it's quite nice. Mine is the dark slate interior so it blends in quite nicely. It have even fool some of my friends.

Search around, i think i got mine under $50 shipped. I can get you pics if interested

I saw these on ebay as well. Aren't they just the front seats? Would def love to see pics.

DAVY27 08-10-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WKFish (Post 846058)
I saw those the thee day I would love some pictures please and how is the fit? Are they loose at all or move around because if so that will drive me insane.. And what did you do for the rear seats? Also for the srt seats would the best place to find them be in a junk yard? I mean I could do black front srt seats and then in the back just find a stock black leather wk seat..

fit is great. Feels much better than the crappy cloth. First time i lay my ass on it i was quite impressed. As for the rear i was thinking the same as you. Front SRT and the rear from a limited. I like the look of the 2 tone leather seats on the limited and the feel of the SRT ones are amazing!! There a set on SRT on ebay...$1k for the whole setup from a 2006 SRT. I prefer the black ones from 08-10. Too bad these seats r so hard to find.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoRice (Post 873179)
I saw these on ebay as well. Aren't they just the front seats? Would def love to see pics.

Yep just front seats.
i have an old pic, not the greatest but it's a great upgrade from cloth.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n...294c5004ee.jpg

NoRice 08-11-2013 12:05 AM

That looks amazing and you can't beat the price. Doing this ASAP!

Megatron 08-11-2013 09:47 AM

X2 on the one davy has. I have the non leather version of those haha. :clap:

NoRice 08-11-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVY27 (Post 846048)

This is the whole set right? Or do you have to buy front and rear separately?

DAVY27 08-11-2013 10:10 PM

just the front.