Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Badged or Debadged? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/badged-or-debadged-61969.html)

davekarn 06-25-2013 09:20 PM

Badged or Debadged?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quick question to everyone to see what the preference is. I just had Xpel put on my entire hood, entire fender, bumper and grill and I was initially going to have them put the badge back on, but after seeing it...it looked pretty clean. So, what do you all think, badged or debadged?

CHALLENGERBIZJET 06-25-2013 09:27 PM

Badge..OFF..where did you get he xpel and what did it cost you??

GBJeep 06-25-2013 09:48 PM

Re: Badged or Debadged?
 
My vote is for Badge On!

davekarn 06-25-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHALLENGERBIZJET (Post 848185)
Badge..OFF..where did you get he xpel and what did it cost you??

Did it here in the Springs, place called Premier Designs. Did a great job and cost was $1000.

bill_de 06-25-2013 09:55 PM

Re: Badged or Debadged?
 
I could never see the point of debadging, but it looks good.

Leave it off.

davekarn 06-25-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_de (Post 848209)
I could never see the point of debadging, but it looks good.

Leave it off.

I didn't think I'd like it either, but it looks much better in person than pics

CHALLENGERBIZJET 06-25-2013 10:17 PM

Wow that expel is expensive..I'm thinking I'll probably take off that front hood jeep insignia..it does look nice without it,plus with the trail rated badges on both sides of my overland there's enough to identify it.

davekarn 06-25-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHALLENGERBIZJET (Post 848229)
Wow that expel is expensive..I'm thinking I'll probably take off that front hood jeep insignia..it does look nice without it,plus with the trail rated badges on both sides of my overland there's enough to identify it.

Xpel is expensive but it's some good stuff. Check out their website, they have some cool videos of how it self heals from scratches and what not (for the Ultimate version, which is what I got). Plus if I hadn't gotten full hood and full fenders it would've been half the price.

I was debating whether going a step further and taking the Grand Cherokee badges off the side too...but I don't know yet.

JeepGCOverland 06-25-2013 10:24 PM

Re: Badged or Debadged?
 
Badge on

amc2002 06-25-2013 10:47 PM

Re: Badged or Debadged?
 
On. :)

CHALLENGERBIZJET 06-25-2013 11:25 PM

Front jeep badge off.... I'll have to look into that expel and maybe do the front bumper and the front of the hood.

davekarn 06-25-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHALLENGERBIZJET (Post 848262)
Front jeep badge off.... I'll have to look into that expel and maybe do the front bumper and the front of the hood.

I couldn't do just the front 18-24" or so...I knew that line would drive me insane overtime. The place here did a great job of tucking and wrapping everything that they could.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community