Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   OMG Production scheduled... (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/omg-production-scheduled-61986.html)

RECDOG 06-26-2013 08:58 AM

OMG Production scheduled...

hey guys

well as i said in past posts i was coming back and getting a 2014....

So I ordered a fully loaded White..with jusat about everything..including Black chrome wheels..

its been going on 3 weeks...and it still says scheduled for production...now I know i need to be patient..but....yea how long will it stay in "scheduled"

Scottina06 06-26-2013 09:02 AM

We can track it

RECDOG 06-26-2013 09:04 AM

Re: OMG Production scheduled...

I think if im not mistaken...I am tracking it via the VOTs system and the email they sent me? I click on it n it brings nme to the VOTS page and the progress of the vehicle...

or is there another tracking you guys use thats different than that?

thanks

Artofnoize 06-26-2013 09:14 AM

I believe that VOTS is only updated once a day. It kind of sucks. It drove me nuts using that thing. Milous is the man who can track it for you and give you frequent updates.

RECDOG 06-26-2013 09:20 AM

Oh really... I'll have to look into if he can do me.. Is there a fee?

Northland 06-26-2013 09:57 AM

There's VOTS and MOTS (Milous' Order Tracking Service). Sign up for a Level III or higher premium membership and that gets you access to MOTS. Once your paid subscription is registered, you'll have access to the vehicle tracking thread in the Premium section of the forums - then just send Milous a PM with all the info he needs (see first post in the vehicle tracking thread once you sign up) and he'll add your vehicle to those he tracks. Click on this link to get started: Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

RECDOG 06-26-2013 10:06 AM

Oh ok.. Cool thank u

RECDOG 06-26-2013 11:38 AM

Ok I read it now... I don't have a Vin yet so no good for me at this time

RECDOG 06-27-2013 12:51 PM

Spoke to Jeep customer care...
They told me it should start production within 30 days of placed order..
they wait for the specific parts ordered ... person made it seem like srt is a specific order and obviously not mass produced..which of courrse i know that...But shouldnt they have the parts already..not like its first production of it

MaximumPwr 06-27-2013 01:41 PM

Mine took about 3 weeks to get to the "production scheduled" point. Then 1.5 weeks later it went to "shipping". VOT never updated to frame, paint, trim. Anywho, I received it about 30+ days after my order was placed.

Milous 06-27-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RECDOG (Post 848515)
... I don't have a Vin yet so no good for me at this time

If you can access VOTS you should have a VIN. All that is needed for the MOTS tracking is last 8 of VIN or the VON.

MaximumPwr 06-27-2013 02:13 PM

I think color has a lot to do with when it goes into production.