Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

New Color - Deep Pink Crystal Pearl Coat?

8K views 41 replies 19 participants last post by  CHALLENGERBIZJET 
#1 · (Edited)
Was walking down Washington Ave between 6th St. & 7th St. in South Beach (Miami Beach) yesterday and saw this GC. For pink (not my color), it looked great especially with the aggressive wheels. Perhaps Jeep will come out with a Deep Pink Crystal Pearl Coat paint color in the future.... LOL Whoever did the paint job did a flawless job on this GC.... (sorry for the delay in attaching the photo, had attached as a video by mistake)

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Amen brother.

Also, they debadged the front and not the sides. Should have at least put the lettering on the sides.

Lastly, I may need to go to the chiropractor to fix a kink in my neck from looking at that. Can I send you the bill. :)

#8 ·
My daughter would kill for that...of course, she's not allowed to drive at 14 yo. LOL

#9 ·
It had a slight purple hue to it too, perhaps reflecting from the clouds. I couldn't tell if this is a lady's GC or a guy's? At first I thought a lady's but the aggressive wheels made me almost wait around to see who would get in it. Although I am not a fan of pink, in person it didn't look so feminine....sorta like a tough guy wearing a pink polo shirt.

#11 ·
Why yes, yes he was......it is South Beach after all. You ain't seen nothin' till you come across a Rasta midget cross-dresser walking down the street in red high heel stilettos. Just another day in 'the beach'.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

.....or was that Lil' Wayne? Hard to tell the difference.

#14 ·
Man, aught to be a law against that. Kinda reminds me of the guy on this forum that bought a trailhawk and put these ugly (just IMHO) low profile tires/big rims on it.. Why bother getting that sick vehicle if you're just going to turn it into a creeper.

Had to vent.

#28 ·
I agree with Chunder 100%! You buy a Trailhawk for only one reason! If you want pretty or flashy you go with something else. We need more guys like Chunder in the world today.

I'm just surprise the pink GC didn't have any pink neon lights glowin'. But then again it was parked. God I love Miami (Tootsies).

#15 · (Edited)
Everybody has their own style preferences, Chunder'. Some like the blacked-out look...some don't. Some like chrome...some don't. Some buy a JGC for off-road...some of us never go off road. Some folks like the big-wheel/little-tire thing...some don't. Some dudes like pink...some don't.

Honestly, it's a pretty kewel thing about the JGC that it can be so adaptable for all of us to enjoy in our own ways. :)

#16 ·
I agree and if I offended anyone, then I apologize. I was just kinda shocked to see not only the lowered trailhawk, but the pink wk2. SHOCKED I TELL YOU.

#17 ·
Hmmm I wonder if they started with a brilliant silver grand cherokee?

It does not look that bad at all.

Now I hope they are not prepping it for 30" wheels and making it a "DONK" that would definitely be a hideous sight. LOL

#18 ·
^^^ It did have some bad arse wheels though.

Only in LA and Miami??????? It had a Pennsylvania license plate...

#22 ·
'Chunder...here's a little number you might enjoy. :D My 14yo daughter wants me to buy it for her...LOL

#23 ·
WOW. You mean to tell me that someone actually thought that was a good idea? Now, as for your daughter, that car is probably a dream mobile and rightfully so (I bet she is also a justin bieber fan too). As for the other gender, well, COMMON MAN!!!!

And of course there is someone out there saying," man, those wheels really bring it all together". crazy talk, straight crazy talk.

And finally, way to sniff out the ugliest WK2 in existence. Kudos Jim

#25 ·
If you do a Google image search for "Pink Grand Cherokee"...you'll find all kinds of goodies that come up; not all JGC "just because", but certainly, um...well...filled with pink ness. That pink limo in NJ I posted above was, I believe, listed on either Craig's List or EBay not long ago.

BTW, the pink limo is/was likely popular for bachelorette type things. :D

#31 ·
Man, this color is getting popular down here in Miami Beach!

Attachments

#33 ·
There are TWO pink Grand Cherokees in Miami Beach --- this latest one and one in the first post on this thread. Both interesting shades of pink.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.