Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Engine Performance/Intakes/Exhausts (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f108/)
-   -   New Diablo Update 1r09i (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f108/new-diablo-update-1r09i-62255.html)

damien79 07-01-2013 09:43 PM

New Diablo Update 1r09i

Anyone notice any changes with this new update tuning? I know I still have the ABS light. I personally still using the hemifever tunning and prefer it over the new diablo. I would like to have anyone input on any differences they might of felt with the new 1r09i tune.

Raptor 07-08-2013 01:57 PM

Re: New Diablo Update 1r09i

Is that the latest Diablo canned tune for a '12 WK2 with the hemi V8?

Are you saying this "latest" Diablo tune still doesn't address the ABS disabling that occurs when you change the tire size from OEM specs?

WTF :mad: DIABLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very poor customer service for a product that I was eager to buy if they could get it out of beta testing and get it right one day!

damien79 07-08-2013 10:05 PM

Yeah I've re installed my original backup and reset everything. Then installed canned tune 93 oct and put in my tire size again. Since when I went to backup the ABS light was still on. SO after I've installed the New version of 93 canned tune the ABS light is still on. I think Diablo really doesn't give a $#%! Question is " is the ABS system disengaged or not " if it is, this product affects our safety and that should be held to the utmost importance.

dizz1979 07-09-2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor (Post 854709)
Is that the latest Diablo canned tune for a '12 WK2 with the hemi V8?

Are you saying this "latest" Diablo tune still doesn't address the ABS disabling that occurs when you change the tire size from OEM specs?

WTF :mad: DIABLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very poor customer service for a product that I was eager to buy if they could get it out of beta testing and get it right one day!

I also have a 2012 5.7 and no issues with ABS light either with the stock Diablo tune or the hemifever tune that I installed.

damien79 07-09-2013 07:37 AM

Dizz1979 The ABS problems only happens when you change tire size with the tuner.

Have you change the tire size. I assume you didn't hence that's why you don't see the ABS light on.. for the rest of us that did change the tire size we are screwed with this ABS problem. Not only the light but the ABS system as well.

dizz1979 07-09-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damien79 (Post 855087)
Dizz1979 The ABS problems only happens when you change tire size with the tuner.

Have you change the tire size. I assume you didn't hence that's why you don't see the ABS light on.. for the rest of us that did change the tire size we are screwed with this ABS problem. Not only the light but the ABS system as well.

Thanks for the clarification, no I did not change tire size...thankfully I guess.

Raptor 07-09-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizz1979 (Post 855083)
I also have a 2012 5.7 and no issues with ABS light either with the stock Diablo tune or the hemifever tune that I installed.

Yes we all know how much you love your Diablo tuner and tunes. You've posted that dozens of times.........

DID YOU CHANGE THE TIRE SIZE USING THAT TUNER YOU LOVE SO MUCH, from an OEM tire size to a larger plus size aftermarket tire?? So the speedometer and odometer will register correctly when replacing the crap OEM highway tires with something more appropriate for a JEEP. That is one of the reasons people purchase aftermarket tuners and tunes to make that correction and gain some performance. Diablo tuners not only don't allow this for our 2011+ WK2's ~ and when people attempt to do this they are disabling the ABS which happens to be a very important safety feature!

Do you work for Diablo?? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich Lee 07-16-2013 11:32 PM

Will this be a problem if my jeep came with stock overland 20's and i swapped in srt8 20's? Same diamter but different width.

Raptor 07-19-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Lee (Post 859652)
Will this be a problem if my jeep came with stock overland 20's and i swapped in srt8 20's? Same diamter but different width.

No, same diameter means the odometer and speedo will read the same.