Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Trouble Shooting/Problems/Service (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/)
-   -   Chrysler Customer Service (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/chrysler-customer-service-62759.html)

ashenmorality 07-12-2013 04:50 PM

Chrysler Customer Service

Hello all,

I have posted on other threads regarding the issues I have had. I started a case number with Chrysler, but after the 3rd different dealership basically giving me the brush off, I called Chrysler again at the recommendation of the first customer service agent. However, this time, I got the rudest most patronizing customer service agent who is unwilling to help me. In fact, I am waiting on hold right now as she "calls the dealership" when in reality, I suspect she is just waiting for me to hang up because I requested to speak to her supervisor/manager regarding her behavior and attitude.

Is there a different number other than 877-426-5337 to call regarding the problems I am having with my vehicle i.e. transmission rough, air suspension message, remote start air conditioning, smelly air conditioning, premature wear on driver seat, 4 click lift gate, etc.

I keep getting told by the dealerships that its shifting normally (not true: did the battery/fuse restart also), and the customer service agent keeps telling me because she hasn't heard of the problem personally, it must not be one (regarding transmission/air suspension message etc). She also told me that I should have kept taking it back to the same dealer in order for them to try new things, which is ridiculous since the dealership ignored those problems and acted as if it was me. I took it to a third dealership because I read reviews that they know what they are doing: apparently not.

Please help. I thought there was a way to get the problems escalated and have a regional service rep deal with the issue or something along those lines. I am just fed up with the crappy service from both the dealer and the phone reps! I shouldn't have to fight like this just to get some answers.

Thanks!

2012 Summit 07-12-2013 04:56 PM

Re: Chrysler Customer Service

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashenmorality (Post 857335)

Is there a different number other than 877-426-5337 to call regarding the problems I am having with my vehicle i.e. transmission rough, air suspension message, remote start air conditioning, smelly air conditioning, premature wear on driver seat, 4 click lift gate, etc.

Not sure what state you are in, but you could try something like 1-800-LEMON LAW.

ashenmorality 07-12-2013 05:01 PM

I live in Denver, CO. I have not tried the Lemon Law route yet because I thought Chrysler has their own arbitration? I didn't want to have to take that route. Honestly, if I could just get some straight answers rather than just telling me "it's normal," "we haven't heard about that problem," or "we can't duplicate," and ignore me, I would be a little more relieved. The fact that I am in the dark about this is what is alarming. I may have to take the lemon law route, but I am not sure if they would consider rough transmission and an error message about the air suspension being a reason for a lemon law?

2012 Summit 07-12-2013 05:04 PM

I'm not familiar with CO lemon law, but the case would most likely be based on breech of warranty rather than drive-ability issues.

Good Luck getting your problems resolved.

ashenmorality 07-12-2013 05:08 PM

Yeah Colorado's lemon law is very screwy. It will require consulting a lawyer if it comes to that point: which it almost is. Thanks!

padgett 07-13-2013 09:17 AM

I always begin with an e-mail. Even if it generates a patronizing reply now you have a record of Chrysler being made aware of the problem. It also saves you getting mad at the script kiddies who are just following orders (also see Pigs::mud).

Also now when you go to a dealer you have a case number to refer to.

Finally, regardless of how you feel, stay calm, polite, and insist on a properly written response with your name, the VIN, and the case number. If you get mad, "they" won.

Eagleone 07-13-2013 09:55 AM

Hello- I have had the same experience that you have had and more . I have tried everything and getting no results . My advice would would be consulting with a Law firm . Chrysler has been extremely difficult to work with ! I have a very large Law Firm working on my case . This most likely is the only option to get them to resolve your concerns.