Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Thank you Jeep couldn't be happier (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/thank-you-jeep-couldnt-be-happier-63044.html)

Akrenegade1 07-19-2013 04:57 PM

Thank you Jeep couldn't be happier

Just thought I'd share a little positivity as there seems to be plenty of negative comments on this forum.

Sorry to all those experiencing problems but...

Our 2014 V8 overland is by far the "best" all around ride we've ever owned. We've had BMW (335's and X5), Tahoe's and several Dodge Ram diesels. We were holding out for the diesel but got tired of waiting.

This thing is comfortable, capable, economical and turns heads everywhere. The transmission is amazing, smooth seamless and fast. Plenty of power from the Hemi, and if you drive like my wife gets 22mpg. Air ride is so plush, never harsh and in OR2 super smooth over nasty ruts, rocks, etc. Pulled a couple ATV's around 80mph for 400 miles, hardly noticed the trailer and got around 15mpg. I would by another in a heartbeat. Job well done, happy as I've ever been at 5000 miles on a new ride, just wish my wife would let me drive it more.

Thanks to those involved, keep up the good work.

bill_de 07-19-2013 06:14 PM

Re: Thank you Jeep couldn't be happier

Well, without any nit picky gripes you may not get a lot of responses. :)

It is nice to hear about people who are just out enjoying their Jeep.

There may come a time when you will be happy that your wife wants to drive. :)
That's right about the time she will start handing you the keys. :(

Have a nice weekend.

---

willjeep 07-19-2013 06:28 PM

Good to hear, I was begining to get a sinking feeling about this very substantal purchase. Even though I really loved my 2005, trans problem and all. Can't wait till mine arives.

Eagleone 07-19-2013 06:33 PM

Its nice to know that those who have the V8 version are happy more so than those who have the V6 version. I tried to get a V8 version but there was none available in a 180 mile radius. You were spared the misery.

bill_de 07-19-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagleone (Post 861347)
Its nice to know that those who have the V8 version are happy more so than those who have the V6 version. I tried to get a V8 version but there was none available in a 180 mile radius.

As they say in that vegetable juice commercial;

"I could of had a V8"

You just order and be patient until it comes in.

---

Eagleone 07-19-2013 06:39 PM

Yep ! But when they buy it back Iwill have No Version ! Haha

Scottina06 07-20-2013 02:32 AM

Eagleone-please dont comment in every happy thread with your misery! LOL

mceb 07-20-2013 06:35 AM

Agree the forum has been kind of negative lately but unfortately is the nature of car forums sometimes, OCD folks wanting to vent, trolls and flame wars etc. Feel bad for those with a true lemon but every manufacturer makes a few duds that usually that gets taken care of and made right.

Eagleone 07-20-2013 08:40 AM

Scott - Its a FREE Country ! Start a V8 only Thread then . I am not alone with my feelings. Chrysler is Building to many Lemons with NO Lemon Aid ! LOL

jk101 07-20-2013 09:36 AM

I'm thrilled with my V6 version. Absolutely no issues to date!

Willx 07-20-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akrenegade1 (Post 861284)
Just thought I'd share a little positivity as there seems to be plenty of negative comments on this forum.

Sorry to all those experiencing problems but...

Our 2014 V8 overland is by far the "best" all around ride we've ever owned. We've had BMW (335's and X5), Tahoe's and several Dodge Ram diesels. We were holding out for the diesel but got tired of waiting.

Congrats!

Glad to hear you are one of many happy Jeep owners.

Willx 07-20-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jk101 (Post 861651)
I'm thrilled with my V6 version. Absolutely no issues to date!

So are most people! Jacko has nothing but praise!