Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f182/)
-   -   Grand Cherokee WK Lights in Grill (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f182/grand-cherokee-wk-lights-in-grill-63312.html)

DJMattyT 07-25-2013 10:19 PM

Grand Cherokee WK Lights in Grill
 
2 Attachment(s)
Hey guys just want to know an opinion on something. The Jeep with Halo's in the picture is my jeep, I was thinking about adding lights in the grill (top and bottom) as shown on the jeep in the other picture. Does this look like too much going on with my halo's? my options would be to have different colors or white to match my Halo's. The lights in the grill would be ran separate from the Halo's as well as my HID's. What are your thoughts? Cost for white is 60$ and the cost for Color Changing is 130$.

5280SRT8 07-25-2013 10:44 PM

Re: Grand Cherokee WK Lights in Grill
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJMattyT (Post 864834)
Hey guys just want to know an opinion on something. The Jeep with Halo's in the picture is my jeep, I was thinking about adding lights in the grill (top and bottom) as shown on the jeep in the other picture. Does this look like too much going on with my halo's? my options would be to have different colors or white to match my Halo's. The lights in the grill would be ran separate from the Halo's as well as my HID's. What are your thoughts? Cost for white is 60$ and the cost for Color Changing is 130$.

I say to go for it. If you're wiring them up separately you can decide if/when you want to use them! They're good at drawing a crowd!!

DJMattyT 07-25-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5280SRT8 (Post 864839)

I say to go for it. If you're wiring them up separately you can decide if/when you want to use them! They're good at drawing a crowd!!

Ahh Thankyou! And from your pic I see you have them. They look awesome, would you say match the white or do color changing?

5280SRT8 07-25-2013 11:01 PM

Re: Grand Cherokee WK Lights in Grill
 
Thanks! Yeah I use them when I'm posted up at valet or a cruise night spot. Draws a lot of attention for a very small amount of money.

Since you're already concerned with it being too much or over the top I'd definitely say color match!

DJMattyT 07-25-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5280SRT8 (Post 864850)
Thanks! Yeah I use them when I'm posted up at valet or a cruise night spot. Draws a lot of attention for a very small amount of money.

Since you're already concerned with it being too much or over the top I'd definitely say color match!

Yeah I think it would just flow better


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community