Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (
-   Grand Cherokee - WJ (
-   -   what is this (

bakpakr 07-30-2013 05:57 PM

what is this
2 Attachment(s)
First I noticed these. There is one on each side front. What are they

Attachment 27221

Attachment 27222

cnynctry 07-30-2013 06:20 PM

Re: what is this
Mud flap to help keep the spray from flying up in front of the truck then back onto the windshield.

bakpakr 07-30-2013 08:03 PM

That is what I figured. Just wanted to be sure. Thanks

cheapjeep 07-30-2013 11:16 PM

Re: what is this
Never seen anything like that on a WJ.......ever. Not buying the mudflap thing.

bakpakr 07-30-2013 11:25 PM

They are on my 2004 Grand Cherokee Limited.

Gus9890 07-31-2013 08:32 PM

Re: what is this
I agree with cheapjeep, I've never seen something like that ever either, and they're definitely not mudflaps. If anything, they may be some sort of mudflap support bracket.

megamega 08-03-2013 12:49 PM

Those look like curb scrapers so you know when to stop.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community