Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Trouble Shooting/Problems/Service (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/)
-   -   my 14 in the shop already (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/my-14-in-the-shop-already-63816.html)

jeep5.7 08-07-2013 03:40 PM

my 14 in the shop already

ive had my 14 for about 5 weeks with 800 miles on it
it went in for tranny flash,thanks jg for the tsb
wheel balance
vibration in glovebox
bad window seal
and they have a new update for the 5.0 radio,my ac kept shutting off and the unit would freeze
getting it back tomorrow,i will let everyone know how the tranny flash worked

14overlandtx 08-13-2013 08:32 AM

Re: my 14 in the shop already

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeep5.7 (Post 871416)
wheel balance
vibration in glovebox
bad window seal
and they have a new update for the 5.0 radio,my ac kept shutting off and the unit would freeze

I need to take mine in for the flash also.

jlode675 08-13-2013 08:49 AM

wow

jacko15 08-13-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

wheel balance
vibration in glovebox
bad window seal

Any feedback?

emsrescue 08-13-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

wheel balance
vibration in glovebox
bad window seal

I just got my jeep last week and I am getting wind noise from the windshield above the mirror. When the mechanic put tape over the top of the windshield it went away, is this what you had? What did they do for it. I am also getting a vibration at 65 and the climate control will not stay how I last left it.

jeep5.7 08-13-2013 08:14 PM

no the noise is deffinately coming from the glovebox,when I open it goes away,it happens at low rpm on the right side of the box,goes away at acceleration,
ok went to dealer,adjusted glovebox still there,so irritating,does it with the bass from the stereo now ughh
new window seal,perfect now
wheel balance,they balanced and road tested twice,still there so they put a set of wheels and tires from another 14,perfect now,impressive,warraty tires as defectetive tread pattern,
updated uconnect,no more freezing
tranny upate,well,kinda disappointed,good upshifts,worse downshifts,i think I have to press harder to get a lower gear,harsh 1-2,2-3 up and down shifts with no acc just coasting between gears
I went to this dealer 35 miles away from my house because I heard there reputation was accelent,i agree,sales and service were awesome,im gonna look further into the vibration more and the tranny thing im not sure of yet
side note,,,i think the gauges left and right of the led screen are dimmer now,idk if its me,lol,are they as bright as the led gauge or a shade lighter?

jeep5.7 08-17-2013 05:46 PM

noise is getting worse,i think I might try n look at it myself,i noticed a rubber stopper loose,reinstalled n still there,ughh,if I cant stop the hum Ill make another apt,i was going to wait till first oil change but im only at 1300 miles,cant wait that long