Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   TruePanel Survey. Jeep is listening! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/truepanel-survey-jeep-is-listening-63873.html)

Tony407 08-08-2013 06:26 PM

TruePanel Survey. Jeep is listening!

I just finished with a research project that Jeep has been doing via a company called TruePanel. I was selected to do a series of 9 assignments, videotaping myself talking about what I liked & didn't like about my 2014 Jeep, as well as recording myself while driving the Jeep, and so on. Then today I took part in a chat with about 10 other owners and a moderator, all sharing our opinions and experiences with Uconnect, the new 8 speed transmission, styling & features, etc. It's the first time my opinions on a new vehicle seemed to matter this much, and I was quite honored to have participated. Of course, being a member of this forum, I also took into consideration what a lot of you have been raving (and ranting) about. I think it's pretty cool that Jeep has taken this much time and effort to listen to us as buyers and to want to make a vehicle that more of us would enjoy. And it didn't hurt I got paid fairly decently for my time.

Just thought I'd share.

Tony

mceb 08-08-2013 06:28 PM

Good to hear, thanks.

Willx 08-08-2013 06:34 PM

Re: TruePanel Survey. Jeep is listening!

:thumbsup: Very Cool

StaticFX 08-09-2013 08:08 AM

Wait.. you got to tell them your opinion AND GOT PAID FOR IT TOO!!??? thats awesome!

Porknbeans 08-09-2013 08:13 AM

What a great opportunity. Thanks for sharing the opinions from here on the forum.

weck 08-09-2013 08:45 AM

I got an invite email teaser from them. Answered the "couple questions" to see if I qualified for the paid study (when I say a couple, it was a couple dozen, took a few minutes) ... and I didn't qualify... probably 0.5 too many pets and 0.7 too few children ...

I immediately thought the invite was a scam to get people to take the survey .. glad to hear the paid survey really does exist.:thumbsup:

GCLimited 08-09-2013 09:12 AM

I hope you were brutally honest!

:D

AAAA 08-09-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GCLimited (Post 872557)
I hope you were brutally honest!

:D

Tough to say much negative when you are getting paid.

Porknbeans 08-09-2013 09:41 AM

I wish I had that filter...

GCLimited 08-09-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AAAA (Post 872561)

Tough to say much negative when you are getting paid.

I was hoping he was paid in advance.

;)

jamesritchie 08-09-2013 10:30 PM

Good to hear! Did you complain about the random dash lights coming up and then getting the check engine light following?

jeep5.7 08-11-2013 04:31 PM

so what do I have to do to chime in on the pos and neg?