Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Suspension/Driveline/Brakes/Wheels/Tires (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f109/)
-   -   What are 18" Stock Tires? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f109/what-are-18-stock-tires-64015.html)

JustinB60 08-11-2013 09:29 PM

What are 18" Stock Tires?
 
Quick question guys...

What is the exact name/type of the tires that come on the stock 18" rims with the limited and what are the tires that come with the Offroad Adventure 1 Package?

I tried searching for these details but I am getting confused as I found conflicting references in a thread between the two.

Thanks!

saltriverfolk 08-11-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinB60 (Post 874216)
Quick question guys...

What is the exact name/type of the tires that come on the stock 18" rims with the limited and what are the tires that come with the Offroad Adventure 1 Package?

I tried searching for these details but I am getting confused as I found conflicting references in a thread between the two.

Thanks!

I have a 13 limited with ora2 and it came with Michelin latitude tours owl p265 60 r18.

jacko15 08-11-2013 10:07 PM

Re: What are 18" Stock Tires?
 
Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 - 2011-2014 Grand Cherokee Wheels and tires

P265/60R18
Michelin Latitude Tour

JustinB60 08-11-2013 10:09 PM

Re: What are 18" Stock Tires?
 
PERFECT.. thanks for the link. Never knew that existed.

JustinB60 08-11-2013 10:17 PM

Re: What are 18" Stock Tires?
 
After looking at that link it is confusing though... says no matter what offroad package I order I get the same tires as I would without offroad package and 18" rims on the Limited? Either way it says I'd get P265/60R18 Michelin BSW on/off road All Season

willjeep 08-11-2013 10:38 PM

Re: What are 18" Stock Tires?
 
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland

The Latitude Tour is Michelin's Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season light truck tire



saltriverfolk 08-11-2013 10:45 PM

For those GC owners that have opted for a more aggressive tread than the stock Latitudes, what type of ATs are you upgrading to?

jacko15 08-12-2013 08:14 AM

Re: What are 18" Stock Tires?
 
I don't do a lot of off-roading, and when I do it's not extreme, but I drive in extreme snow, so I put on the tires in my signature right after delivery.

satori 08-12-2013 09:15 AM

Re: What are 18" Stock Tires?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jacko15 (Post 874403)
I don't do a lot of off-roading, and when I do it's not extreme, but I drive in extreme snow, so I put on the tires in my signature right after delivery.

I did the same and for the same reason as jacko15. The tires get great reviews, I'm looking forward to winter.

JustinB60 08-12-2013 01:34 PM

Re: What are 18" Stock Tires?
 
Seems like false advertisement that they say off road package comes with offload tires of sorts.... Makes it sound like an upgrade on tires and not just a weird statement about the tires that everybody gets even without the off road pckg

jacko15 08-12-2013 06:29 PM

Re: What are 18" Stock Tires?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinB60 (Post 874550)
Seems like false advertisement that they say off road package comes with offload tires of sorts.... Makes it sound like an upgrade on tires and not just a weird statement about the tires that everybody gets even without the off road pckg

There's a thread on the forum that discussed this early on that came to the same conclusion. Bottom line, freight trains full of the same tire, with decent specs for the road, at huge discount to Chrysler, bottom line, corporation, bottom line. :rolleyes:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community