Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Adam's Premium Car Care (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f220/)
-   -   Hello from Adam's Polishes! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f220/hello-from-adams-polishes-64072.html)

Nick@Adams 08-13-2013 10:09 AM

Hello from Adam's Polishes!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to pop in and give a little introduction. We are a small car care company based in Louisville, CO. We are in our 14th year of business and are constantly looking to improve our products and offerings to make them easier/more effective for you to use.

Here's some info and background about out company from Adam himself:

Quote:

My passion for detailing spans a lifetime. At nine-years-old I opened my first business, Adam's Bicycle Repair & Cleaning, out of a tool shed in my family's backyard. Years later, a neighbor offered me $5 to wash his vehicle. I agreed and Adam's Auto Detailing was born. The business grew rapidly during my high school years and I employed college students to detail cars while I was in class. I later expanded Adam's Auto Detailing into the Los Angeles area and began specializing in luxury vehicles and premium car care.

I was always looking for ways to improve the detailing process, from efficiency to achieving the deepest and richest shine possible. I started mixing polishes and waxes. I needed something that was easy to apply and remove; something that didn't turn plastic and rubber a chalky white. Most important, I wanted a formula that out-glossed anything on the market.

Today, Adam's Premium Car Care signature product line includes car wax, sealants, dressings, cleaners, and polishes all guaranteed to outshine and outlast any product you've used on your vehicle. My products are not mass-produced and each is carefully formulated with special blends of high-quality polymers, acrylics, and waxes. We constantly reevaluate and test our blends to ensure that we are offering you the most technologically advanced and safe products available. We at Adam's Premium Car Care Products always prefer quality over quantity.

My personal guarantee is this: If you are not exceptionally satisfied with any Adam's Premium Car Care product, I will refund your money, plus 10%. I will also replace the item with a like product of your choice.

Thank you for your trust and for choosing Adam's Premium Car Care Products.
BTW, Adam is an AVID Jeep fan and just took delivery of a new SRT earlier in the year.

If you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to post or shoot me an email/PM. I'll answer as quickly as I can!

:thumbsup:

Scottina06 08-13-2013 11:21 AM

Re: Hello from Adam's Polishes!

Adam needs to join up...we have a huge wk2 SRT membership

Andy R 08-13-2013 10:30 PM

Adam has been a member here since early 2012:
Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum - View Profile: Adam's

I had a chance to ride in his SRT a couple weeks after he got it, amazing vehicle. I'm sure everyone here is going to enjoy having Adam's Polishes as a sponsor. I got to sit down with them and talk about forums in May and they are true car enthusiasts at heart.

Scottina06 08-13-2013 10:55 PM

OMG...Im an idiot! I knew that!

Nick@Adams 08-14-2013 11:06 AM

LOL yes, Adam is a Jeep guy for sure. I've had the pleasure of taking "spirited" drives in his old GC and his new one both.

The new one really makes me want one!

CNY_WK2 08-14-2013 11:14 AM

I have your guys detail spray....works great and the fact it smells like bazooka joe is awesome. Can't wait to abuse the 10% off

Adam's 08-14-2013 12:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 875109)
Adam needs to join up...we have a huge wk2 SRT membership

You kidding, I'm here!!! Been here, and I LOVE THIS SRT!!!!

-Adam:thumbsup:

Scottina06 08-14-2013 02:45 PM

sorry Adam! I knew that and I remember you joining and adding pics of the new wheels!

Artofnoize 08-23-2013 10:40 PM

Love the VRT tire dressing! Smells good too :)

cthcarter 08-30-2013 05:43 PM

After using adams products once...thats all I use now. I do not think about using anything else!

subbie09 08-30-2013 06:01 PM

Love the products and they are all I use.

BigWave 09-06-2013 01:44 PM

Big fan