Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   2014+ Cherokee-KL (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/)
-   -   Just ordered my new trailhawk today!! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f216/just-ordered-my-new-trailhawk-today-64077.html)

RED BEAST 08-13-2013 12:37 PM

Just ordered my new trailhawk today!!

Just finished ordering my new Trailhawk (with every option you can imagine). Delivery in about 8 weeks. Got a good deal as they are selling for invoice or below! In fact, one dealer was outbidding the other.

Looking forward to driving her. Should be fun!!

JeepGCOverland 08-13-2013 01:04 PM

Re: Just ordered my new trailhawk today!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RED BEAST (Post 875130)
Just finished ordering my new Trailhawk (with every option you can imagine). Delivery in about 8 weeks. Got a good deal as they are selling for invoice or below! In fact, one dealer was outbidding the other.

Looking forward to driving her. Should be fun!!

Congrats! Good thing you got it ordered and it's only 8 weeks until delivery because it doesn't look like you'll have anything to drive in the meantime. :lol: Do you still have your GC SRT?

jrjeep 08-13-2013 01:56 PM

any pics?

Scottina06 08-13-2013 01:59 PM

what color?

RED BEAST 08-14-2013 07:28 AM

Ordered white with black leather.

RED BEAST 08-14-2013 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeepGCOverland (Post 875142)
Congrats! Good thing you got it ordered and it's only 8 weeks until delivery because it doesn't look like you'll have anything to drive in the meantime. :lol: Do you still have your GC SRT?

You are right! Hard decision on what to take out of the garage!!!
By the way- never had a GC SRT. Ordered one a couple of years ago, but never got it. Manufacturing was delayed so I bought a BMW X6M instead.

jtdelisio 08-14-2013 11:01 AM

How much below MSRP did you end up paying? (not including rebates) And what dealership did you go to?

Goldengriff 08-15-2013 12:29 AM

Wonder what the finance rate will be?

RED BEAST 08-15-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldengriff (Post 876273)
Wonder what the finance rate will be?

Pentagon Federal Bank-- 1.99%

jtdelisio 08-15-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RED BEAST (Post 876526)

How much below MSRP did you pay?

RED BEAST 08-16-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtdelisio (Post 876968)
How much below MSRP did you pay?

Over $2000.00 below MSRP

jtdelisio 08-17-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RED BEAST (Post 876526)

With a garage like that it makes one wonder why you are financing the least expensive car you have. Much less why you are paying 1.99% interest. My interest rate is 1.4% and I don't have nearly the credit required to acquire those vehicles.

No dealer that I've talked to in Maryland or New Jersey said that anyone in their right mind would ever go lower than invoice pricing (because they can't) and if you are saying on a fully loaded vehicle you payed over 2000 below MSRP then you are at least 9$ off as the total difference for a fully loaded trailhawk is $1991 (the maximum ammount a dealer can sell a car for without taking money out of pocket). Chrysler is currently running a $750 rebate so maybe you had that thrown in there, but in the end, the bottom line is that the dealers I spoke to know that the Trailhawk model will be high demand, and there is no reason to go below MSRP.

I call bullshit, I think we have a phony here. I don't know why people do this but then again why is chat roulette so infamous for how many dicks you will see?

Panameria? It's a Panamera, and when you updated your signature to have your said ordered trailhawk I figured you would update your mistakes. And then what happened to your X6M? Why does it still say you have an SRT under your avatar?

I PM'd this guy and asked to get a snapshot of his price quote or anything of that nature. He said he has great rapport with the dealer so nothing was needed. When I asked what dealer he went to so I could use their quote against my seller (ENCS, military sales with gauranteed lowest prices (price matching)) he failed to reply. Sounded fishy to me so I looked into things.