Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Trouble Shooting/Problems/Service (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/)
-   -   Had a good dealer visit (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/had-a-good-dealer-visit-64088.html)

jp467 08-13-2013 03:32 PM

Had a good dealer visit

I went to the dealer today for two things an alignment due to tire feathering on the outer edges and the tsb for the radio upgrade to 13.19. It went smooth a they even did another tsb for a steering column rattle an issue I was not having. I waited and it took about 2 hours to complete. So I'm happy no issues here.

weck 08-14-2013 07:54 PM

Re: Had a good dealer visit

Post up who this seemingly rare good dealer is. I don't think anyone would have issue with people sharing positive recommendations.:thumbsup:

NEWJEEP14 08-14-2013 09:29 PM

Agree. Would seem good dealers are tough to find.

jacko15 08-15-2013 09:06 AM

I've been dealing with Gary Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Erie PA since the mid 1980's. I've bought, and exclusively serviced, a number of Dodge and Jeep vehicles there. The buying experience has always been very pleasant, but I do have affiliate pricing, so not a lot of haggling. Their service department has never failed to resolve a problem with my vehicles, whether under warranty or out of my pocket. I'm not a relative or close friend with anyone at the dealership, so I believe my experience is unbiased, although I've developed great business relationships with a number of the people there. Maybe I've just been very lucky, but I can say my experience there has been very positive. I think this thread is a good idea, as there are many complaints about dealers. Positive experiences should be noted. :)

GCLimited 08-15-2013 09:44 AM

I wish more Jeep dealerships in my area were this good.

:(

jacko15 08-15-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GCLimited (Post 876455)
I wish more Jeep dealerships in my area were this good.

:(

I'm lucky, because this is the only dealer close to me. Erie's a small town.

Briant73 08-15-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacko15 (Post 876416)
I've been dealing with Gary Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Erie PA since the mid 1980's. I've bought, and exclusively serviced, a number of Dodge and Jeep vehicles there. The buying experience has always been very pleasant, but I do have affiliate pricing, so not a lot of haggling. Their service department has never failed to resolve a problem with my vehicles, whether under warranty or out of my pocket. I'm not a relative or close friend with anyone at the dealership, so I believe my experience is unbiased, although I've developed great business relationships with a number of the people there. Maybe I've just been very lucky, but I can say my experience there has been very positive. I think this thread is a good idea, as there are many complaints about dealers. Positive experiences should be noted. :)

I am looking at the 2014 JGC and it's good to hear a good recomendation for Gary Miller, i also am checking out Humes in Waterford.

jp467 08-15-2013 02:29 PM

The dealer Was Golling Chrysler Jeep Dodge in bloomfield hills Mi. They did the alignment and updates and actually seemed to know what was going on. I waited for the 2 hours while they completed everything.

weck 08-15-2013 03:17 PM

Finally stopped by the closer, sister shop to the dealer I purchased from today. Purpose was to have them document 2 panel misalignments and a paint defect so they can get approval from the Chrysler district rep to warranty the work. Was impressed so far, they even indicated they were going to submit the claim through the other shop since it is a different district with a more reasonable rep (why start a fight if you don't have to.. regardless they assured me it would be taken care of) Treated well, tended to immediately, in and out in 10 minutes. Need to wait on the follow-through, but hopefully I'll have a recommendation as well...