Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   '14 SRT - Pulled the Pin (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/14-srt-pulled-the-pin-64371.html)

Radknight 08-20-2013 04:04 AM

'14 SRT - Pulled the Pin

Gents, thanks for all the great info. Decided to pull the pin and placed an order for a '14 SRT in Granite Crystal. Set to arrive in November. Couldn't even take one for a test drive as they are pretty rare in these here parts. Call it faith.

Being undoubtedly American (like myself) thinking of custom plates that say 'FCK YAH' or something PC like 'ECO 001' as a finishing touch

Jeep.ME 08-20-2013 05:03 AM

Re: '14 SRT - Pulled the Pin

welcome to the SRT club man, you won't regret buying the new monster. congrat in advance

mrmaker 08-20-2013 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radknight (Post 879224)
Gents, thanks for all the great info. Decided to pull the pin and placed an order for a '14 SRT in Granite Crystal. Set to arrive in November. Couldn't even take one for a test drive as they are pretty rare in these here parts. Call it faith.

Being undoubtedly American (like myself) thinking of custom plates that say 'FCK YAH' or something PC like 'ECO 001' as a finishing touch

Hi Radknight,

Welcome to the garage and congrats for pulling the pin, you will not be disappointed.

phillysrt 08-20-2013 06:55 AM

congrats on the purchase man. like the other have said you wont be disappointed.
these things sure do put a little sh*t eatin grin on your face:joe:

and on the license plate note....love the custom idea...

Scottina06 08-20-2013 07:23 AM

Congrats! I knew you coudnt resist! This baby is worth every penny!

boss.man 08-20-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radknight (Post 879224)

congrats on the new car, I love the Granite color, I pulled the trigger on mine without knowing what color I was getting, what options were included and the exact price (dealer gave me a range), You will NOT be disappointed, good luck on the wait, it's brutal

Radknight 08-29-2013 10:56 PM

Thanks guys. It's funny but after placing the order, my wife, who absolutely hates white cars, sees a white Overlander in the parking lot while shopping and says "wow, that really looks good!" and asks me if I can change the color on my order to white. I can't be bothered at this point after setting my heart to granite and tell her no that it would look too much like a stormtrooper from Star Wars because of the black grill....which is what I originally wanted!