Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Where can I find my warranty and maintenance info? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/where-can-i-find-my-warranty-and-maintenance-info-64405.html)

hardy616 08-20-2013 11:00 PM

Where can I find my warranty and maintenance info?

Hi guys,

Just picked up my 2014 limited 4x4 last week. I like it so much! The dealer told me that this vehicle comes with 2 years free maintenance (twice per year). How can I verify that? Is there any webpage maybe I can log in with my VIN and see what warranty and maintenance plan I have for my vehicle? Thanks!

Hardy

mfa81 08-20-2013 11:21 PM

I think user guide has the scheduled maintenance plan

bill_de 08-21-2013 05:48 AM

Re: Where can I find my warranty and maintenance info?

I think the warranty info is on the dvd.

I believe this is explained in the User's Guide (But you need to read it) ;)

It also has a phone number you can call to get printed documentation, for free.

---

mceb 08-21-2013 05:48 AM

Free maintenance as in oil changes is not Chrysler standard so must be at dealer level. Mine gave me a pack of coupons for oil changes.

Jim_in_PA 08-21-2013 08:42 AM

"2 years free maintenance" is your dealer's offer, not Chrysler's. They will need to provide you with the details of what that provides and with what frequency.

Your warranty and factory recommended maintenance schedule is in your manual.

bill_de 08-21-2013 10:31 AM

I was given 2 years, for a total of 4, free oil changes. It shows up online on the same page as extended warranties.

---

hardy616 08-21-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_de (Post 879901)
I was given 2 years, for a total of 4, free oil changes. It shows up online on the same page as extended warranties.

---

Hi can you show me the link?

tomk 08-21-2013 05:16 PM

As Jim said, the "maintenance" stuff is dealer-specific. No "maintenance" comes from Chrysler AFAIK.

I got a one-year "Brown Advantage" card with my '14 Overland (from Brown Motors CJDR), which covers some number of oil changes and a few other random discounts.

...tom

Jim_in_PA 08-21-2013 09:40 PM

Yea, my dealer has their own benefit program...free state inspection stickers (must pay for emissions), first Earl-change free (or discounted for those of us who choose to use synthetic) and a bunch of discounts at local businesses. Points accumulate from service purchases that provide "funny money" toward future vehicle purchases. Etc. Typical.

hardy616 08-22-2013 10:26 AM

OK. I guess I will just ask my dealer next time I go for the oil change about the 2 years maintenance. Thanks guys! Really appreciate it!

Hardy

bill_de 08-22-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardy616 (Post 880012)

https://www.moparownerconnect.com/oc...nersLogin.aspx

Create your account and if the dealer bought you a Chrysler oil change package it will show up.

---

lstowell 08-22-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardy616 (Post 880012)

Depending on whether or not you have some special dealer specific item that they did NOT register thru Mopar.....

First, get out your VIN and go to Jeep SUVs & Crossovers | Official Jeep Site | Jeep and select the owners tab, and create an account.

Don't recall how long it took, but you should be able to then login and select Maintain & Care that would show any Chrysler backed extra warranties, published recalls, etc. etc. etc.

Your dealer may also use www.idriveonline.com where you can book service, sign up for spam, and look at your info there as well...