Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   Vinyl wrapped side moldings (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/vinyl-wrapped-side-moldings-64426.html)

phillysrt 08-21-2013 12:31 PM

Vinyl wrapped side moldings
 
1 Attachment(s)
What you guys think??? Took the dip off and used vinyl now

JeepGCOverland 08-21-2013 12:40 PM

Re: Vinyl wrapped side moldings
 
That looks great! :thumbsup:

JeepFreak12 08-21-2013 12:47 PM

Re: Vinyl wrapped side moldings
 
1 Attachment(s)
Looks good! I used 3M di-noc carbon fiber on my trim

phillysrt 08-21-2013 12:53 PM

Re: Vinyl wrapped side moldings
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JeepFreak12 (Post 879959)
Looks good! I used 3M di-noc carbon fiber on my trim


oh yea that looks real sharp....my vinyl guy tried to get me to do CF but the whole exterior accents on the car are gloss black so I stayed with that theme...

looks great though

14StormTrooper 08-21-2013 01:06 PM

Looks good

Artofnoize 08-21-2013 01:47 PM

Looks great

Artofnoize 08-21-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phillysrt (Post 879951)
What you guys think??? Took the dip off and used vinyl now

Gloss black vinyl is the way to go on DCR. Looking sharp Philly

phillysrt 08-21-2013 01:53 PM

Re: Vinyl wrapped side moldings
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Artofnoize (Post 879995)
Gloss black vinyl is the way to go on DCR. Looking sharp Philly


yours is looking even better!!!! anywhere on the forum that I can see more pics of yours????

Artofnoize 08-21-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phillysrt (Post 879997)

yours is looking even better!!!! anywhere on the forum that I can see more pics of yours????

Thanks Philly, that's s big compliment coming from you. You have a beautiful looking ride. I will get some updated pics up in a day or so.

phillysrt 08-21-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artofnoize (Post 880009)

Thanks Philly, that's s big compliment coming from you. You have a beautiful looking ride. I will get some updated pics up in a day or so.

What can we say... Us DCR guys have some good looking rides!! Please post pics for me. Love to see what you have done

Scottina06 08-21-2013 02:57 PM

Looks nice dominic

14StormTrooper 08-21-2013 03:06 PM

Re: Vinyl wrapped side moldings
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by phillysrt (Post 880021)
What can we say... Us DCR guys have some good looking rides!! Please post pics for me. Love to see what you have done

Dont forget your white brother lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community