Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Members Rides-Showoff (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/)
-   -   2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland-True Blue (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/2014-jeep-grand-cherokee-overland-true-blue-64430.html)

esierens 08-21-2013 01:50 PM

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland-True Blue
 
5 Attachment(s)
Moved up to the 2014 from a 2011. 2011 was a great machine, never let me down.

esierens 08-21-2013 02:40 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland-True Blue
 
Tires are Nitto Tera Graplers in stock size.

JeepGCOverland 08-21-2013 03:44 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland-True Blue
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by esierens (Post 880017)
Tires are Nitto Tera Graplers in stock size.

They look awesome! I am thinking about switching to the Terra Grapplers, and they sure look good in your pictures! Also, are you using any spacers (if so, what size)?

By the way, nice Jeep and great pictures! What camera/lens did you use to take them?

HemiFan 08-21-2013 05:10 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland-True Blue
 
Welcome to the true blue club, overlands do look the best I think.

tomk 08-21-2013 05:12 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland-True Blue
 
Nice ride. Here's to many happy miles.

...tom

esierens 08-21-2013 05:14 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland-True Blue
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JeepGCOverland (Post 880053)
They look awesome! I am thinking about switching to the Terra Grapplers, and they sure look good in your pictures! Also, are you using any spacers (if so, what size)?

By the way, nice Jeep and great pictures! What camera/lens did you use to take them?

There are not any spacers required to fit these tires in the stock size.

The Camera is a Canon 5D Mark III with a Canon 50mm f/1.2. I caution anyone who is a photography novice to learn the basics first, before going out and buying $3-4K in camera gear and expecting higher results that one can achieve from a point and shoot at the novice level. Im not saying you are a novice JeepGCOverland, I just don't want to mislead people with gear being the only variable.

JustinS 08-22-2013 07:41 AM

Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland-True Blue
 
Nice, Overland looks good in Tru Blue!
Notice any extra road noise with the tyres?

esierens 08-22-2013 10:56 AM

Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland-True Blue
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinS (Post 880381)
Nice, Overland looks good in Tru Blue!
Notice any extra road noise with the tyres?

No additional noise that I have notices over stock.

amnesia 08-22-2013 12:28 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland-True Blue
 
The pictures are fantastic! I took some of my car and NONE of them turned out that good. And, as you point out, it is the skill of the photographer not just the camera that really makes the difference. My buddy who is a photog just snickered when he saw my efforts and promised some good shots of my 2014 White Overland.

esierens 08-22-2013 03:19 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland-True Blue
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by amnesia (Post 880534)
The pictures are fantastic! I took some of my car and NONE of them turned out that good. And, as you point out, it is the skill of the photographer not just the camera that really makes the difference. My buddy who is a photog just snickered when he saw my efforts and promised some good shots of my 2014 White Overland.

Thanks, and I look forward to looking at your new Jeep pics as well.

abarbs30 08-22-2013 03:41 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland-True Blue
 
I think you've sold me on the tires... Those look awesome! Good looking truck too!

Your highlights are a little blown out... ;)

robtminor 08-22-2013 04:26 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland-True Blue
 
Love the color.:)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community