Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   Bad Joke? SRT gear is small only. (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/bad-joke-srt-gear-is-small-only-64512.html)

thekoy 08-23-2013 07:15 AM

Bad Joke? SRT gear is small only.

Ok, this has been bugging me for a while. Is it some sorta bad joke that the SRTShop.com carries every item in only small? I was looking to sport some SRT gear but every time I go to their site all they have is small. I kinda have a feeling that isn't the majority of their male demographic.

I emailed them a few months back and asked when they'd get some larger sizes only to be told "we don't know"...

Even when they added a new hoodie, it was in small only. At this point its gotta be some sorta bad joke.

I am about to just take the logo and get some stuff made somewhere else.

CLStech 08-23-2013 07:27 AM

Re: Bad Joke? SRT gear is small only.

Yeah its been a pretty long time since they have restocked their sizes. Pretty frustrating.

I wanted the T-Shirt and Polo when April rolled but didn't have the sizes. Now its about to be time to get the jacket since the weather will be changing soon.

Scottina06 08-23-2013 08:34 AM

hmmm....I special ordered 2 of their team SRT racing jerseys from them. One in 2XL for me and one in a youth medium. I had them within a couple weeks. But yeah....anything above XL is rarely listed there.

14StormTrooper 08-23-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thekoy (Post 880958)
Ok, this has been bugging me for a while. Is it some sorta bad joke that the SRTShop.com carries every item in only small? I was looking to sport some SRT gear but every time I go to their site all they have is small. I kinda have a feeling that isn't the majority of their male demographic.

I emailed them a few months back and asked when they'd get some larger sizes only to be told "we don't know"...

Even when they added a new hoodie, it was in small only. At this point its gotta be some sorta bad joke.

I am about to just take the logo and get some stuff made somewhere else.

I check the store weekly. That is pretty sad they don't have that stuff stocked at all times for the customers to rep. I want an SRT hat bad. These vehicles should almost come with a hat for 70k lol. I have been wanting shirts or basically anything lol.

hankwedge 08-23-2013 01:59 PM

I got a double x and still too small

tomk 08-23-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hankwedge (Post 881209)
I got a double x and still too small

story of my life ;)

DCRSRT 08-24-2013 05:06 AM

When I first decided to buy my SRT I checked out the SRT store, wrote down everything I wanted to buy (over $600 US) only to find like you guys that almost nothing was in a larger size. AND to piss me off even more, they wont ship outside the USA?

kennzz05 08-24-2013 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tchrist30 (Post 881165)
I check the store weekly. That is pretty sad they don't have that stuff stocked at all times for the customers to rep. I want an SRT hat bad. These vehicles should almost come with a hat for 70k lol. I have been wanting shirts or basically anything lol.

yea but it does come with the srt experience so there is that. suprised that the experience dosent give out hats

Scottina06 08-24-2013 09:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Heres mine....my 8 yr old has the same one.

Attachment 28213

kennzz05 09-09-2013 03:55 PM

srt hat - Bing

14StormTrooper 09-09-2013 04:05 PM

There are 3 more available of the Nike SRT hats on ebay. from What I heard these were hard to come by.

RARE New Nike Golf Dodge SRT Baseball Hat Cap Viper Challenger Charger Dri Fit | eBay

kennzz05 09-09-2013 04:11 PM

thanks just bought one