Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/)
-   -   Can anyone recomend a tire shop? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/can-anyone-recomend-a-tire-shop-6465.html)

05quadratrac 02-11-2010 03:28 PM

Can anyone recomend a tire shop?

Does anyone know of any good and cheap tire shops in the Philly area. Looking to buy some new Dueler, Grabbers, or Destinations in the next week or two. I heard some places have a buy 3 get one free deal but havnt located any.

SvenskaJeepGuy 02-11-2010 03:39 PM

Re: Can anyone recomend a tire shop?

check out the firestone website. they will give price quotes and also let you know which tires on on the buy 3 get one free sale

05quadratrac 02-11-2010 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SvenskaJeepGuy (Post 149270)
check out the firestone website. they will give price quotes and also let you know which tires on on the buy 3 get one free sale

Thanks ill check it out.

Joe in PA 02-11-2010 06:34 PM

Also check out the local CJ Tires shop. I've been using one here in Hbg for a few years now and have been happy with the prices and service.

Scottina06 02-11-2010 07:07 PM

maybe discount tire or tirerack.com They are almopst always cheaper than local shops

mountian goat 02-11-2010 07:13 PM

i do alot of lift kits, on trucks and jeeps... the best place i found for mud tire and all terrain is, www.tire rack.com even with shiping they beat just about everyone's prices, thiers only been acouple times that they wernt the cheapest.. check it out

05quadratrac 02-12-2010 07:06 PM

Thanks, Im on TireRack.com now, im deciding which to order tonight either REVO A/T or save a few bucks and go Destination A/T's, my sister BF says he can mount them for me at his shop so hopefully I should have them on by next week, not in time for this next storm Mon night but they are calling for another snow storm maybe next fri. Of course once I buy new tires the snow will stop.

mountian goat 02-12-2010 07:16 PM

glad to see you like tire rack, so your stuck between the two tires, did you check out the costumer response to both tires, that another option on the web site if you didnt know...also check out the good year dura tech allterian, it the most egressive allturain tire on thier, they are a good choice most of my friend run them and love them...good luck

05quadratrac 02-12-2010 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountian goat (Post 150031)
glad to see you like tire rack, so your stuck between the two tires, did you check out the costumer response to both tires, that another option on the web site if you didnt know...also check out the good year dura tech allterian, it the most egressive allturain tire on thier, they are a good choice most of my friend run them and love them...good luck

They both rate about the same, except the Destinations are 516 for 4 vs. 620 for the Duelers. The only problem is the Destinations are out of stock till the 24th so I might have the pay the extra 100 for the Duelers.

Scottina06 02-12-2010 08:08 PM

try discounttiredirect.com they will match prices

05quadratrac 02-12-2010 08:41 PM

Thanks they dont have the Duelers but they do have BF Goodrich Rugged Trail T/A which look tempting and would save me like 90 bucks with free shipping.

GCL06 02-13-2010 04:08 PM

Got my Nitto Terra Grapplers for $147 ea before a $100 rebate at Tire Kingdom. They're amazing on everything, especially snow and ice.