Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Trouble Shooting/Problems/Service (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/)
-   -   Best Denver SERVICE dealer? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/best-denver-service-dealer-64688.html)

Jamesla30 08-27-2013 02:23 PM

Best Denver SERVICE dealer?

Hey my Denver area guys -- any recommendations for dealers with best service department (regular maintenance)?

Bought from Faricy Boys in CO Springs, but I live in Denver. I don't mind driving a bit for good service. Need to take the new 2014 in for first oil change.

I live in Stapleton, so closet dealer is Colorado Jeep on Havana, but don't get a good feeling about that place.

Let me know!!

perrymason 08-27-2013 03:21 PM

Re: Best Denver SERVICE dealer?

I use Autonation Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Southwest on South Wadsworth. That's a trek from Stapleton, but they get me in and out with no hassle, and they fixed a check engine light problem the first time. I haven't had any serious issues with my 2012 yet, so I haven't really tested them. But after two oil changes and the engine light problem, all signs are good.

turbospartan 08-27-2013 04:09 PM

I bought mine and have been using Go Jeep West on Colfax / 6 / i70 area (near Colorado Mills mall).

They have slowly been getting worse at communicating with me. Granted I've only taken it in 2x for oil changes so far (purchase included 4 free oil changes / tire rotations) but I can't even get these guys to respond to email anymore.

Maybe email isn't the preferred method of contact for the Service / Parts departments? I've emailed them about potentially buying the trailer hitch to have it added, about skid plates being added, and about new tires being put on. I've even "bumped" my own email once or twice, and still no replies.

Another time I went in to show them my cracked windshield (cracked over night while I was sleeping, started from a chip) and the main service guy said he would call me / email me back as soon as he found out which brand of windshield they would replace it with. That was at least 4 months ago, and I'm still waiting.

The first time I did go in there, they gave me an alignment because my steering wheel was slightly off center.

So I guess they are OK? I'm starting to have a weird noise / resistance when steering, I'll be finding out soon how easy they are to deal with that issue (I think it is related to the Steering TSB) when I go in for my next oil change.

abarbs30 08-27-2013 08:57 PM

I bought mine at Auto Nation on Broadway. Avoid them like the plague.. They have been useless so far. I've had the christmas tree dash and they haven't done anything for me. They were supposed to order a few replacement parts for me, and its been months with no communication. When I call them, they tell me that someone messed the order up, but its right this time.. So far its been three times.. There have been a few other problems with them as well, I won't go into it, just avoid.... Too bad too bc the sales department was good.

Route 66 08-28-2013 07:45 AM

I'm in Stapleton, too! I'm going to try Johnson Auto Plaza in Brighton as that's where my diesel is coming from. I've not been there yet but my neighbor has several Ram trucks for their business and a 2014 GC Summit and they are happy with their service.

Aiyer 08-28-2013 12:07 PM

I bought mine at Go Broadway and have been using them for service. They have been real nice and have not damaged the Jeep during the visits. :) Justin, their service advisor, is real good with customers. I definitely recommend them. I know they are quite far away from where you are, but it is worth a try.

Centennial Jeep is < 2 miles from where I work, but I still take my Jeep to Go Broadway. My previous experience w/ Centennial Jeep was not good.

Hope this helps...

Cheers,
-A

Krisw123 08-28-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aiyer (Post 883939)
I bought mine at Go Broadway and have been using them for service. They have been real nice and have not damaged the Jeep during the visits. :) Justin, their service advisor, is real good with customers. I definitely recommend them. I know they are quite far away from where you are, but it is worth a try.

Centennial Jeep is < 2 miles from where I work, but I still take my Jeep to Go Broadway. My previous experience w/ Centennial Jeep was not good.

Hope this helps...

Cheers,
-A

I also bought mine from Go Broadway. The sales experience was excellent and I went infor first oil change last week. Very impressed. Friendly and efficient. Said I would wait for it. They said 45 min max and it was 35 min. Checked over everything and full written up report. My first experience of US vehicle service dept and that was as good as it gets for me.

Zetzsche248 08-29-2013 05:24 AM

Go to Pro Jeep in Thornton off 104th!!!!Been taking my jeep here for years,They have always did a prefect job.They are fast and clean while working on my jeeps!!

ColoradoJeep 08-29-2013 11:42 AM

Best Jeep dealer in the front range is Pollard Motors in Boulder. Excellent service and great staff.

lstowell 08-29-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColoradoJeep (Post 884517)
Best Jeep dealer in the front range is Pollard Motors in Boulder. Excellent service and great staff.

I would agree, and they've been in Jeeps for years and years and years, but they are well out of easy range.

I use Prestige in Longmont a lot as well--although they are somewhat new to Jeep since King lost their franchise.

Jamesla30 08-30-2013 10:33 PM

Thanks guys ive heard good things about pro and pollard and I dont mind driving that far for either. Heck maybe ill just make the trip down to the springs and go to faricy. Maybe check out broadway too.

If anyone else has recommendations feel free to share!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Mashie 09-01-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesla30 (Post 883363)
Hey my Denver area guys -- any recommendations for dealers with best service department (regular maintenance)?

Bought from Faricy Boys in CO Springs, but I live in Denver. I don't mind driving a bit for good service. Need to take the new 2014 in for first oil change.

I live in Stapleton, so closet dealer is Colorado Jeep on Havana, but don't get a good feeling about that place.

Let me know!!

I use Colorado Chrysler Jeep for all of my service for the last 7 years and I have never had a problem. They are always friendly, knowledgeable and do a great job. Ask for Jeff, he is a Jeep and Hemi guy.

Mashie