Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Trouble Shooting/Problems/Service (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/)
-   -   HUGE lift just in time for the long weekend!! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/huge-lift-just-in-time-for-the-long-weekend-64898.html)

SixZeroFour 08-31-2013 11:57 AM

HUGE lift just in time for the long weekend!!

1 Attachment(s)
Doesn't it look awesome?

Fail.

First a/c died 1.5 hrs into a 3 hour trip. Then same on the trip home. Then the following morning went to take to dealer and it turns over no problem but won't start. Sweet.

TIPM I'm guessing.

jeepinAl 08-31-2013 12:01 PM

Re: HUGE lift just in time for the long weekend!!

Should have bought a Liberty, they work...at least I think the one in the pic is moving?

Good luck

moosehead 08-31-2013 06:51 PM

Sorry 604. Hope you get a sporty loaner.

Cheers

mswlogo 08-31-2013 07:51 PM

Good luck getting it fixed. Looks nice in blue, almost got that color.

SW03ES 08-31-2013 09:31 PM

Another satisfied customer ;)

All kidding aside, the AC is probably the HVAC control panel. I had sporadic failures of mine and they replaced it and it solved the problem.

Mine also had the same starting problem, my wife was finally able to get it to catch after trying for about 20 minutes and its been fine ever since...won't even bother taking it to the dealer until it winds up on a flatbed like yours because they'll just say theres nothing wrong.

jp467 08-31-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SW03ES (Post 885764)
Another satisfied customer ;)

All kidding aside, the AC is probably the HVAC control panel. I had sporadic failures of mine and they replaced it and it solved the problem.

Mine also had the same starting problem, my wife was finally able to get it to catch after trying for about 20 minutes and its been fine ever since...won't even bother taking it to the dealer until it winds up on a flatbed like yours because they'll just say theres nothing wrong.

I like those problems that fix themselves. It makes it so much easier than taking it into the dealer.

SW03ES 08-31-2013 09:57 PM

Hopefully it is indeed fixed and won't happen again sometime when she's in a dark rainy parking lot or something.

I'll be very interested to know whats wrong with 604's Jeep...

jp467 08-31-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SW03ES (Post 885770)
Hopefully it is indeed fixed and won't happen again sometime when she's in a dark rainy parking lot or something.

I'll be very interested to know whats wrong with 604's Jeep...

I have read about that problem before on here and I believe if I remember correctly it was the win module.