Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/)
-   -   Color opinions (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/color-opinions-64973.html)

Peter_K 09-02-2013 06:06 PM

Color opinions

So...I'm curious about peoples' preferences on two things:

Exterior WK2 color: Brilliant Black or Granite Crystal?

Interior: Black. or Light Frost and Brown?

These would be on an Overland.

silvermax04 09-02-2013 06:17 PM

Re: Color opinions

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter_K (Post 886533)
So...I'm curious about peoples' preferences on two things:

Exterior WK2 color: Brilliant Black or Granite Crystal?

Interior: Black. or Light Frost and Brown?

These would be on an Overland.

I was trying to decide between black and granite also and went with black. Black is not really black its more of a dark charcoal metallic which I like a lot not flat black . The granite looks good but had a little too much brown in it for me and in certain light a little of a purplish look. have had black on the summit since april and glad that is what I got, both do look good though. go and look at the two side by side at the dealership, it helps a lot

I am always bias to a black interior so I am not a good one to ask on that because I say black all the way :) I did see the brown that looked good also.

JeepGCOverland 09-02-2013 06:30 PM

Granite and Beige/Brown! I have an Overland with those specs. There are plenty of pictures of the exterior and interior in my thread (there are pictures on multiple pages): http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/2014-...ite-61813.html

4jeepdiesel 09-02-2013 06:36 PM

Definitely Granite with the beige/brown. Very sharp!

Tbirch 09-02-2013 10:55 PM

Granite with black all the way. Was in same boat and am very happy.

hotspur 09-03-2013 12:32 PM

Anything other than a black interior.

HemiFan 09-03-2013 05:55 PM

Granite with the beige interior ftw!

Peter_K 09-03-2013 05:57 PM

ANYTHING other than a black interior? How about neon green and bright orange?:D

Does anyone have the brilliant black and light frost/brown combo at all? I'm surprised not...given the nice contrast between the two.

NoRice 09-03-2013 06:37 PM

Dare to be different. Buy the Jeep and then get it custom painted your own color.

jgc4ever 09-03-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter_K (Post 887114)

Does anyone have the brilliant black and light frost/brown combo at all? I'm surprised not...given the nice contrast between the two.

I do, but mine is a 2012. I get a ton of compliments.

tomk 09-04-2013 06:49 PM

the brown/lightfrost interior on the Overland is pretty awesome..

over the past couple months I've taken many upper-crust clients out to lunch and the first comment has always been "wow.. this is a Jeep?"

The combination of the mostly-light interior, the wood tone, the brown upper trim, and the contrasting piping on the seats makes for a nice cocoon..

mine is Deep Cherry on the outside..

...tom

kjohnson913 09-06-2013 07:28 PM

I have a white '14 Summit with brown int and it's great. I live in the snow so unless I want to wash it everyday, no dark colors for me.

I test drove the Overland with the Indigo, brwn/frost and I liked it much better in person than on the web. Very sporty looking. The piping isn't gay looking as it appears in the photos. Plus this model has brushed aluminum accents instead of the gold, which I like better. I looked at the all black in the Summit too and they are all really nice , really can't go wrong.

I got the Summit, which is awesome but to be honest, I like the Overland better. The Summit is slightly too "blingy" If you must get either of the ones you stated, the Granite is my fav. Let's face it though, they're all cool looking.