Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Members Rides-Showoff (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/)
-   -   2014 Max Steele Limited (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/2014-max-steele-limited-64977.html)

kstruck 09-02-2013 09:01 PM

2014 Max Steele Limited

3 Attachment(s)
After months of envy of others with their new Jeeps, I retired my 2003 V8 Limited and picked up a 2014 Max Steele Limited V6 with Luxury Group II on Saturday. I was going back and forth between the Overland and the Limited, but the dealership just gave me a heck of a deal on the Limited and I could not pass it up.

I love the panoramic sun roof, the HID Lights look awesome and I love the LED DLR, which I thought you could only get in the Overland and Summit. I really love this vehicle.

Been reading this forum for the last 3 or 4 months and picked up a ton of information so thanks to everyone for all the information here.

Here a some quick pics using my phone.

dainfamusgc 09-02-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstruck (Post 886628)
After months of envy of others with their new Jeeps, I retired my 2003 V8 Limited and picked up a 2014 Max Steele Limited V6 with Luxury Group II on Saturday. I was going back and forth between the Overland and the Limited, but the dealership just gave me a heck of a deal on the Limited and I could not pass it up.

I love the panoramic sun roof, the HID Lights look awesome and I love the LED DLR, which I thought you could only get in the Overland and Summit. I really love this vehicle.

Been reading this forum for the last 3 or 4 months and picked up a ton of information so thanks to everyone for all the information here.

Here a some quick pics using my phone.

Man that thing looks sweet congrats, supposed to be picking up my overland blk/blk v6 tmrw with advanced tech package. What was ur cost b4 ttl if you don't mind me asking. Got mine at 45,330, thought I had a decent deal about 2.5 below invoice

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

kstruck 09-02-2013 09:24 PM

Re: 2014 Max Steele Limited

Thanks man!

Sticker was $44,680. I ended up paying $40000 for it, plus free oil changes for the life of the lease. Lease payments are $466 a month, with just first months payment down.

I used a service called Inside Car Buying to get the low down on the costs of everything. They send you a very detailed report with a fair lease price and monthly cost for your area (I highly recommend it). I went to two different dealerships, the first one wanted to charge me $550 a month for the lease. The Inside Car Buying guide said I should be able to get a lease for $502.

Considering all that, I am really happy with my $466 per month with 1st month down and the free oil changes.

JeepGCOverland 09-02-2013 09:25 PM

Looking good! :thumbsup:

dainfamusgc 09-02-2013 09:47 PM

Nice... I was able to get that price with true car... I was torn between the granite and blk that granite looks sick

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

GBJeep 09-03-2013 12:05 PM

Nice looking Jeep-Congrats!

Tarponbeach 09-03-2013 05:03 PM

Congrats on the new ride ! I picked up the exact same configuration last Saturday. So far, so good. No issues, except for hating the CD player, which takes up most of the center console.

HemiFan 09-03-2013 06:09 PM

Sounds like a great deal. My only regret was not getting the led drls on mine.

eagle 09-03-2013 08:49 PM

looking to buy the same Limited with options but those side mirrors in chrome just pissing me right off.

PennStBoy8 09-03-2013 10:28 PM

Jeep looks great!

What all comes in the Luxury Group 2?

I have a 14 GC Limited, black on black with the 20" wheels. I see a lot of people talk about the luxury packages but having issues finding what they all include.

kstruck 09-03-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarponbeach (Post 887079)
Congrats on the new ride ! I picked up the exact same configuration last Saturday. So far, so good. No issues, except for hating the CD player, which takes up most of the center console.

Agreed, will never use the CD Player and it does take up a ton of room. Storage space in the 2014 is very hard to come by, but that can be a good thing I guess, keeps me from keeping more crap in the vehicle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiFan (Post 887128)
Sounds like a great deal. My only regret was not getting the led drls on mine.

I really like my LED DRLs. That was one of the reasons why I was considering the Overland and when I found out that the Limited with the Lix Group had those headlights and the LED DRLs, it helped make my decision a bit easier.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eagle (Post 887226)
looking to buy the same Limited with options but those side mirrors in chrome just pissing me right off.

Yes, I know the chrome is a bit annoying. I wish there was a way to replace the cap with something but I hear you have to purchase the entire mirror which is expensive!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PennStBoy8 (Post 887291)
Jeep looks great!

What all comes in the Luxury Group 2?

I have a 14 GC Limited, black on black with the 20" wheels. I see a lot of people talk about the luxury packages but having issues finding what they all include.

Lux Group II includes:

Leather Trimmed Seats w/Perforated Inserts, Ventilated Front Seats, Bi-Xenon HID Headlamps, Auto High Beam Headlamp Control, Power Tilt/Telescope Steering Column, Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers, Automatic Headlamp Leveling System, Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof, LED Daytime Running Headlamps, Radio: Uconnect 8.4A AM/FM/BT/Access, Navigation Ready! See Dealer for Details, GPS Antenna Input, Uconnect Access, 6 month trial (registration required) w/RA3 radio and 1 year trial (registration required) w/RA4 radio, For details, go to DRIVEUCONNECT.com, 8.4" Touch Screen Display, Integrated Voice Command w/Bluetooth

vnbWK2 09-04-2013 07:35 AM

Congrats and enjoy. I'd say you got a good deal at $466. I'm paying $399 for my Limited. Although I do have the sunroof and everything else that's included in the Limited, I don't have the Lux Group II like you.